Jennys RC Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kitbreaker's really make the average RC'er able to afford this hobby. I couldn't do it otherwise TBH.
I was using Jennys for like 6 years. There was a time here at AF , you didn't even mention the term Kitbreaker. It was like all the brands would get all pissed off. You never mentioned them. I found out with a PM from a member here. When JennysRC was only on Ebay and only shipped domestically. Now he is Global. His own Website.
Now Kitbreaking is widely recognized and accepted. Brands still make money selling their inventory to them. So what does it matter.
It matters in lost profits for replacement parts. Competition is a good thing. ;)

Upgrade brand replacement parts are a stronger competition than Kitbreakers are.
But I agree that all these OE Kit brands rely on selling their retail replacement parts for their bottom line.
As of late, many brands have figured in more bottom line with their kits. They have adapted to the Industry Landscape quite well in regards.

I'm trying to log into the site today with my account, but I keep failing the image test, and I keep seeing "Your answer wasn't correct, please try again."

Back