Jennys RC Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jschlosser0405

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Notorious
Not that I have heard anything bad about Ted at Jenny's, but I just wanted to share my experience the other day for anyone on the fence about ordering from them.
Ordered 2 of the new 6s EXB diffs/bulkheads. Ten minutes later I thought poop, I need some spare kraton shocks, may as well order the new exb set. Without even mentioning it, they noticed the 2 separate paid orders, combined them, then issued me a partial refund on the shipping!
I received both orders together in just a couple days, noticed the bulkhead sway covers were missing. I reached out and asked if they were suppose to be included or were maybe in the hardware package or something. I sent that message Thursday evening at 9pm thinking someone would respond Friday or maybe even monday...10:41pm I get a response lol. Friday lunchtime I get a message apologizing for the mixup and am told the covers are on their way. Now if that isn't some A++ customer service, I don't know what is.

We always do that Oo
I mean, when a customer orders another thing before we've sent the package out, we pack the second/third order always with it for no extra fee (unless of course it gets heavier and needs higher shipping). Basic customer service.

Jenny's hands down the best customer service around! Still waiting for him to get USPS Ground Advantage rates going over there but awesome none-the-less. (y)

Not that I have heard anything bad about Ted at Jenny's, but I just wanted to share my experience the other day for anyone on the fence about ordering from them.
Ordered 2 of the new 6s EXB diffs/bulkheads. Ten minutes later I thought poop, I need some spare kraton shocks, may as well order the new exb set. Without even mentioning it, they noticed the 2 separate paid orders, combined them, then issued me a partial refund on the shipping!
I received both orders together in just a couple days, noticed the bulkhead sway covers were missing. I reached out and asked if they were suppose to be included or were maybe in the hardware package or something. I sent that message Thursday evening at 9pm thinking someone would respond Friday or maybe even monday...10:41pm I get a response lol. Friday lunchtime I get a message apologizing for the mixup and am told the covers are on their way. Now if that isn't some A++ customer service, I don't know what is.
Just curious why you needed a spare set of the EXB shocks. In all my years with 9 6s Arrmas, I never needed to replace even One 6s shock. Ever. Maybe one or two "Shock Ends" snapped, because I didn't adjust my Shock droop correctly.
And Shock ends are easily gotten separately for very little coin, even at retail from HH.
I would invest into spare parts that will break, Bumpers , wings, A set of 6s BF tires (better than Copperheads 2's etc.), A shelf body to have on the side maybe. As the K6 bodies are very flimsy and thin. Control arms etc.

>>>Adjust your Shock droop correctly. Better handling can be dialed in as well. There is not much talk about this until.... you start breaking the Shock ends.
But this new EXB has more stout Shock ends anyway.(y)

Last edited:
Just curious why you needed a spare set of the EXB shocks. In all my years with 9 6s Arrmas, I never needed to replace even One 6s shock. Ever. Maybe one or two "Shock Ends" snapped, because I didn't adjust my Shock droop correctly.
And Shock ends are easily gotten separately for very little coin, even at retail from HH.
I would invest into spare parts that will break, Bumpers , wings, A set of 6s BF tires (better than Copperheads 2's etc.), A shelf body to have on the side maybe. As the K6 bodies are very flimsy and thin. Control arms etc.

>>>Adjust your Shock droop correctly. Better handling can be dialed in as well. There is not much talk about this until.... you start breaking the Shock ends.
But this new EXB has more stout Shock ends anyway.(y)
I guess "Need"isn't exactly appropriate haha. I just like to have a spare set of shocks ready to go incase of breakage. I always take them with my other spares when bashing. I run a Kraton EXB and a Noto together usually, this way I can just switch them out if needed in the field. Plus, I wanted to see the new shocks. Turns out they are quite nice.

I've only ever had 1 issue in all my ridiculous orders.
Had a huge list of parts, many multiples. 1 single part was missing when there was supposed to be 3 of them.
I emailed Ted and he apologized and had the part shipped out within a couple hours.

Always amazing with them.

Mishaps have happened here also. But Teddy always steps up. And also helped me out with some hard to get parts way back. We spoke a few times before. Just that I find Even though they are fairly close to me in NYC, it takes forever for shipping. Always been that way, no matter what. I get stuff from Cali faster. I guess its the way shipping is logistically? I could never figure that out. Always best to make one big order so the shipping is worth it. Their shipping is costly IMHO.

Mishaps have happened here also. But Teddy always steps up. And also helped me out with some hard to get parts way back. We spoke a few times before. Just that I find Even though they are fairly close to me in NYC, it takes forever for shipping. Always been that way, no matter what. I get stuff from Cali faster. I guess its the way shipping is logistically? I could never figure that out. Always best to make one big order so the shipping is worth it. Their shipping is costly IMHO.

Local Pickup? I would be in big trouble if they were within pickup distance! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Likewise. I even spoke about that with Teddy joking.
Still about a good 5-6 hour round trip for me. So I am lucky. Gas and tolls would cost more than shipping.:ROFLMAO:

Kitbreaker's really make the average RC'er able to afford this hobby. I couldn't do it otherwise TBH.
I was using Jennys for like 6 years. There was a time here at AF , you didn't even mention the term Kitbreaker. It was like all the brands would get all pissed off. You never mentioned them. I found out with a PM from a member here. When JennysRC was only on Ebay and only shipped domestically. Now he is Global. His own Website.
Now Kitbreaking is widely recognized and accepted. Brands still make money selling their inventory to them. So what does it matter.

Last edited:
Kitbreakers were considered like Black or Grey market at one time ironically. Word of mouth is how you knew where to go.
Times have changed and many more RC hobbyists can indulge in this hobby now as a result. That's a good thing for this hobby. (y)

Back