SOLD / FOUND Tp 5650 1440kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
I'm selling my 5650 1440kv that I've used for speedruns. Personal best. 134mph before switching to a 4070 2200kv scm.. but there should be able to get into the 140s or 150s easy I hate to let it go. But I'm needing a higher kv for the 4s challenge. This motor is a beast.
I haven't pulled it out yet. But Here's some current photos. Can take videos if needed!
I paid close to $200. I'm asking $120 buyers covers PayPal fees and I'll split shipping costs 50/50

Used in my v1 and v2.
Specs.
5650 1440kv
8mm shaft
Diameter * Length (mm): 55 x 83

20220929_194156.jpg

20220910_151921.jpg

maaan my limitless v1 would love to drop the 1717 and add this. SO TEMPTED. Does it come with the nice braided cables too? =D

maaan my limitless v1 would love to drop the 1717 and add this. SO TEMPTED. Does it come with the nice braided cables too? =D
I've got about 25ft of it. I'm sure that I'd wouldn't be missing it 😅 so yeah. Has 8mm bullet on the end as well.

I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist… lol

I bet if I listed that TP I picked up from you you’d look at it a few times 🤣😂🤣

@Moirae - the TP king…
Nothing wrong with having to many tp motors.😅 I've got a few in my box.

I’m beginning to learn that they are pretty much far superior to most…
Depends who you ask lol.
But I rather have a tp over a castle motor..just my personal opinion.. I can't wait for my 4080 to eventually show up!

I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist… lol

I bet if I listed that TP I picked up from you you’d look at it a few times 🤣😂🤣

@Moirae - the TP king…
the wifey and I both cracked up at this :eek: :ROFLMAO:

As far as castle vs tp, I would pick a 4070 over the 1717 any day of the week and if you want sensored you can get that with TP too. I do think the 1717 is a great motor though. I don't know if it's placebo or what, but I always feel like the TP motor just has more umph and violence.

the wifey and I both cracked up at this :eek: :ROFLMAO:

As far as castle vs tp, I would pick a 4070 over the 1717 any day of the week and if you want sensored you can get that with TP too. I do think the 1717 is a great motor though. I don't know if it's placebo or what, but I always feel like the TP motor just has more umph and violence.
I went from a 1717 1260kv to a 5840s 1150kv in my Xmaxx, i know that's kind of apples vs oranges, but you can 100% tell the difference between a Castle and a TP. "Violent" is a great way to describe it, feels like it's going to break stuff just from snapping the trigger sometimes

I went from a 1717 1260kv to a 5840s 1150kv in my Xmaxx, i know that's kind of apples vs oranges, but you can 100% tell the difference between a Castle and a TP. "Violent" is a great way to describe it, feels like it's going to break stuff just from snapping the trigger sometimes
haha I have a 5840s 1440kv in my infraction! thing is great. I think it's fatter than the 1717 but shorter?

haha I have a 5840s 1440kv in my infraction! thing is great. I think it's fatter than the 1717 but shorter?
Yup, 58 x 82, the 1717 is 48 x 85. Absolutely perfect for an Xmaxx imo, considerably lighter than the Hobbywing 5687 and more than enough power

Yup, 58 x 82, the 1717 is 48 x 85. Absolutely perfect for an Xmaxx imo, considerably lighter than the Hobbywing 5687 and more than enough power

I’d like to hear more about this Xmaxx build. Getting ready to big block mine.

I’d like to hear more about this Xmaxx build. Getting ready to big block mine.
Don't... the weight and torque of the big can motors is too much for the Xmaxx if you're bashing hard, you'll create more problems. I also tried the mod 1.5 gears for a minute, ended up putting the cush drive back in and am currently running 30 tooth Saga pinion and 50 tooth HR spur. Outcast 8s tires are hands down the best tire option but you need GPM 13mm thick wheel hexes and Monster RC wheel nuts to make them work. And get the M2C chassis brace, it's probably the best mod you can do especially if you send it alot.

I do think the 1717 is a great motor though. I don't know if it's placebo or what, but I always feel like the TP motor just has more umph and violence.
Do you think the violent feeling is because it’s non-sensored? I imagine it’s a more sudden jolt instead of the gradual power delivery from a sensored setup.

Do you think the violent feeling is because it’s non-sensored? I imagine it’s a more sudden jolt instead of the gradual power delivery from a sensored setup.
Would be easy to test that theory. Just disconnect the sensor wire.

Don't... the weight and torque of the big can motors is too much for the Xmaxx if you're bashing hard, you'll create more problems. I also tried the mod 1.5 gears for a minute, ended up putting the cush drive back in and am currently running 30 tooth Saga pinion and 50 tooth HR spur. Outcast 8s tires are hands down the best tire option but you need GPM 13mm thick wheel hexes and Monster RC wheel nuts to make them work. And get the M2C chassis brace, it's probably the best mod you can do especially if you send it alot.
Could you link the nuts and 13mm hex’s please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back