Kraton TP MOTORS????!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been wanting to try a TP motor for a couple years. I’m just an off-road basher looking for more dirt slinging back flipping action. I want to stay 6s on my Kratons. Are these motors better than HW and CASTLE?
If so what size and kv?
I am wondering the same thing! What’s the best one for like a 4s boat? I also want one for my (I’m sorry! Not the time or place for this but) Traxxas Rustler 4x4. It’s 4s
also do they make them sensored with the hobbywing Max10 g2 140amp sensor cable?

I have been wanting to try a TP motor for a couple years. I’m just an off-road basher looking for more dirt slinging back flipping action. I want to stay 6s on my Kratons. Are these motors better than HW and CASTLE?
If so what size and kv?
I'd start with a tp4050 2100kv y wind..get closed end caps...motor can handle 8s
Here's max6 tp4050 2100kv on 8s .blew belted tire in this video

I am wondering the same thing! What’s the best one for like a 4s boat? I also want one for my (I’m sorry! Not the time or place for this but) Traxxas Rustler 4x4. It’s 4s
also do they make them sensored with the hobbywing Max10 g2 140amp sensor cable?
They make sensor versions as well

What does TP stand for, I don't know the abbreviation.

I put a tp4070 2250kv motor in a stretched talion and it's pretty wild. I'd def recommend a max5 or mmx8s with it.

Are you serious? So their website is True Power Power? lol...
Hardly surprising when one can go into the grocery store and buy Billot Logs or people describe their favorite drinks as "nectar of the Gods". Hell, we park in driveways and drive on parkways. From my standpoint, the TP would make more sense as Triple Pole Power but those few times I've suggested it on FB groups more people laugh at that than the suggestion that a herd of moose should be meese since the plural of goose is geese.......God I really need to lay off the hash........lol

How big is a4050 and what is the difference in the y wind?
40×82 I prefer y wind..seam to run cooler an good power

20201118_173203.jpg

20201130_165806.jpg

20201129_131926.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back