Fireteam Trained my dog to flip RCs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really awesome !! My dog hates them. I have replaced at least 3 tires. He’s not allowed to come outside anymore when I’m driving them.

Every single dog I run into out in the field or wherever just want to chase RC's. Is what it. I never saw one dog that did not.:confused:
It's not the dogs fault. It's the owner's. I've had pissing matches with many dog owners and their unleashed dogs. I tell them up front to leash their dog. Got into a brawl one time. I had to back down. I was ready to shoot the dog and the owner. The owner was promting his dog to attack us. Im holding my Rig to defend myself. I was with my then 8yo son. Rc' ing together on a baseball field.:mad:
I would have just unleashed the beast and full throttle right at the owner 🤣🤣🤣but that's just me .100 mph right into his ankles hahahahah that would have been great 😃👍

I would have just unleashed the beast and full throttle right at the owner 🤣🤣🤣but that's just me .100 mph right into his ankles hahahahah that would have been great 😃👍
Drive straight at the owner and turn at the last second so the dog crashes in the owner. That way they can't sue you (I think)

And if his dog had a problem to I'd back that sucka up and full throttle into him to 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .if was by myself I'd would take a different route but with my kids were there I'd do what I'd need to do to protect them .that's why when we go to parks I always carry the meanest pepper spray .and my 10;000 volts tazer .🤣🤣🤣🤣 And if they come back for more I'll go in my trunk and grab my flame thrower.problem solved..
Drive straight at the owner and turn at the last second so the dog crashes in the owner. That way they can't sue you (I think)
I wouldn't be worried about getting sued lol that's the least of my worries..can only get sued if I got caught..

And if his dog had a problem to I'd back that sucka up and full throttle into him to 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .if was by myself I'd would take a different route but with my kids were there I'd do what I'd need to do to protect them .that's why when we go to parks I always carry the meanest pepper spray .and my 10;000 volts tazer .🤣🤣🤣🤣 And if they come back for more I'll go in my trunk and grab my flame thrower.problem solved..

I wouldn't be worried about getting sued lol that's the least of my worries..can only get sued if I got caught..
Flamethrowing 🤣

flame-thrower-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Rotisserie anyone?

That's so awesome.wow.do you reward her when she does flip it back over?

It's allways the little guys that scare me ..ankle attackers..🤣🤣🤣. beautiful dogs by the way.take them to the feild let them chase rc cars🤣🤣🤣
She used to just chase any rc with reckless abandon 😂 but now I’ve got her where she has to lay next to me while I’m running them. If I flip, I give her the “break” command and after she flips them over I take off and let her chase it for a minute as well as give her vocal praise. She loves it

Good tips here thank you! Had my first incident today… dog bit my truck twice 😭. Luckily no permanent damage. I was apparently in an off-leash area so should have just stopped the truck when I spotted the dog. Incoming!!!

Never had this problem with my helicopters before. 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back