Fireteam Trained my dog to flip RCs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua.clark

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Her command is “break”. She still gets excited sometimes and wants to chase it every time. We do make time to run her with them everyday. She loves it. But I’ve also been working with her to stay next to me and when I land upside down I just say “break” and she goes and gets it. Love this dog. She’s a pit/chow mix. Highly intelligent and hard working.

Guess I’m dumb and don’t know how to attach a video or if you can attach a video without linking it to YouTube etc so here’s some slides 😂

C343F4FF-A051-4089-9C9D-3BED6F8C9112.jpeg

5C68ACAC-24EE-4654-897E-4D6F4DE62753.jpeg

CDDF2595-9EFF-4564-981B-93C9C3BC9341.jpeg

2CD4C31F-F0D5-4161-8EA7-79C645AA1B4B.jpeg

6CC9ED7C-B403-424F-97CC-C6BAE49CD341.jpeg

1011564D-839A-4234-81E3-67AC903C9B87.jpeg

I trained my children to do the same. They don't chew the tyres.
Yeah speaking of chewed tires. I was trail hiking my Axial Crawler, and an unleashed dog was chasing my rig. I asked the owner to watch her dog. That this is a toy but an expensive toy. Kept following me half way through the park. Dogs must be leashed by Law. The dog chewed off one tire. A Pit Bull Rock Beast tire. Expensive. Brand spanking new. First time used. Ripped right off my SSD beadlock wheel. Man I was livid. She said she would pay for it. I told her they are $40. a pair. The closed cell foams are another $25. She leashed her dog and ran off. I kept calling her , where you going? Own up now!! Called me a few names. Rediculous loss. And I warned her. I am getting mad just thinking about this right now. :mad: Sometimes RC sucks for this reason. Crap happens.
BTW, PitBull Tires are the best for Crawling. (y) Worth the coin.
Maybe that mutt dog didn't like PitBull dogs?:LOL:

Last edited:
Our dogs hate RC's. If we are running the RC's in the back yard the youngest dog with run around it and bark but eventually they both run inside the house and bark at it through the window. Even the small SCX24 gets the same reaction.
Yeah speaking of chewed tires. I was trail hiking my Axial Crawler, and an unleashed dog was chasing my rig. I asked the owner to watch her dog. That this is a toy but an expensive toy. Kept following me half way through the park. Dogs must be leashed by Law. The dog chewed off one tire. A Pit Bull Rock Beast tire. Expensive. Brand spanking new. First time used. Ripped right off my SSD beadlock wheel. Man I was livid. She said she would pay for it. I told her they are $40. a pair. The closed cell foams are another $25. She leashed her dog and ran off. I kept calling her , where you going? Own up now!! Called me a few names. Rediculous loss. And I warned her. I am getting mad just thinking about this right now. :mad: Sometimes RC sucks for this reason. Crap happens.
That sux. Yes I would be mad too.

Last edited:
Every single dog I run into out in the field or wherever just want to chase RC's. Is what it. I never saw one dog that did not.:confused:
It's not the dogs fault. It's the owner's. I've had pissing matches with many dog owners and their unleashed dogs. I tell them up front to leash their dog. Got into a brawl one time. I had to back down. I was ready to shoot the dog and the owner. The owner was promting his dog to attack us. Im holding my Rig to defend myself. I was with my then 8yo son. Rc' ing together on a baseball field.:mad:

Hi

Spray some Ghost pepper extract or Carolina reaper extract on the tires and you will never have to weary about that ever happening again.

Good idea. Would it injure the dog if they were to get a good whiff of it? Cause it's not like I want to hurt the dog

Im not here to argue, but rc cars and their noise is smth dogs get extremely excited about. Dog owners are also out on the field to walk their dogs so its 50-50% for both parties to use those fields. At least this is how it is here in the parks where people are allowed and walk their dogs. Do you mean that there in the US(I assume there you are) they HAVE TO keep the dogs on leash?

Dogs chase my car and my sons car, but usually the people are just walking by with the dogs. If its my son and his car, I ask him to stop running the car until they walk further away, if its me on a huge field. I usually drive the car to the dog owners so the dogs go back and they take it from there. Usually I try to keep huge distance from dogs(I run it in huge parks) but if they come close, this is what I do.

Im unsure to be frank whats up if a dog would destroy my tires. Im sure the dog owner would think its my fault because my car disturbed and scared the dog. If they cant stop the dog, that d be their responsibility, but somehow the dogs just get drugged from an rc car(or people I see with dogs just straight failed to educate their dogs)

tl;dr not sure whose fault it is if the dog bytes the tires on an open field. Id think its 50-50% and again, I don't mean to offend you. I just try to see this from their perspective. They had no clue you brought a £1000 car there which had £70 tires one of which their dog destroyed

Every single dog I run into out in the field or wherever just want to chase RC's. Is what it. I never saw one dog that did not.:confused:
It's not the dogs fault. It's the owner's. I've had pissing matches with many dog owners and their unleashed dogs. I tell them up front to leash their dog. Got into a brawl one time. I had to back down. I was ready to shoot the dog and the owner. The owner was promting his dog to attack us. Im holding my Rig to defend myself. I was with my then 8yo son. Rc' ing together on a baseball field.:mad:
I'd be in jail for chasing the bic** with my rig. Man, I'd be pissed to.

Im not here to argue, but rc cars and their noise is smth dogs get extremely excited about. Dog owners are also out on the field to walk their dogs so its 50-50% for both parties to use those fields. At least this is how it is here in the parks where people are allowed and walk their dogs. Do you mean that there in the US(I assume there you are) they HAVE TO keep the dogs on leash?

Dogs chase my car and my sons car, but usually the people are just walking by with the dogs. If its my son and his car, I ask him to stop running the car until they walk further away, if its me on a huge field. I usually drive the car to the dog owners so the dogs go back and they take it from there. Usually I try to keep huge distance from dogs(I run it in huge parks) but if they come close, this is what I do.

Im unsure to be frank whats up if a dog would destroy my tires. Im sure the dog owner would think its my fault because my car disturbed and scared the dog. If they cant stop the dog, that d be their responsibility, but somehow the dogs just get drugged from an rc car(or people I see with dogs just straight failed to educate their dogs)

tl;dr not sure whose fault it is if the dog bytes the tires on an open field. Id think its 50-50% and again, I don't mean to offend you. I just try to see this from their perspective. They had no clue you brought a £1000 car there which had £70 tires one of which their dog destroyed
I no things are much different where you live so no offence to you but most places in the US have leash laws so dogs don't hurt people or do damage to people's things. I had a guy next store from me that would let his dog run loose and it would bark and chase my wife into the house. I told the guy several times to stop and went to the town office and told them they better do something, or I would. Needless to say I almost went to jail, but the dog never bothered my wife again. Right is right at my house. People are responsible for what their dogs do as it should be.

Last edited:
I no things are much different where you live so no offence to you but most places in the US have leash laws so dogs don't hurt people or do damage to people's things. I had a guy next store from me that would let his dog run loose and it would bark and chase my wife into the house. I told the guy several times to stop and went to the town office and told them they better do something, or I would. Needless to say I almost went to jail, but the dog never bothered my wife again. Right is right at my house. People are responsible for what their dogs do as it should be.
no no , you don't offend me at all. if the law says they have to have their dogs on leash, then they are being in the red there. if there wouldn't be law, that's where my opinion comes in. in this case I think it should be a shared responsibility of the 2 parties so that no damage is being done. the dog owners have no clue about this super niche hobby, so they are not prepared for a $100-$1000 bill in case their dog does something because it's not obvious. If I'm walking w my kids, I will try to keep them clear of a Ferrari cuz otherwise I'd be fiddlesticked probably.

What is the dilema here. It is the law don't know how much more simple it can be. I have a dog and I take him to the RC park tied to my belt with his leash while I run. I don't like make people feel nervous or uncomfortable especially since some people are genuinely afraid of dogs even small dogs. The law does not say 50-50 blah blah blah. It says on a leash. A dog on a lease is not going to pose a threat or danger to anyone or other people property its about respect and the golden rule too.

That sucks.

Even the best dogs should always be on a leash, at least where I live. If you dog is off leash and gets malled by a dog on leash, it's your fault. That doesn't account for the stupid factor of people that think their dog won't do <fill in the blank>.

Her command is “break”. She still gets excited sometimes and wants to chase it every time. We do make time to run her with them everyday. She loves it. But I’ve also been working with her to stay next to me and when I land upside down I just say “break” and she goes and gets it. Love this dog. She’s a pit/chow mix. Highly intelligent and hard working.

Guess I’m dumb and don’t know how to attach a video or if you can attach a video without linking it to YouTube etc so here’s some slides 😂

View attachment 265556

View attachment 265561

View attachment 265562

View attachment 265563

View attachment 265564

View attachment 265565
That's so awesome.wow.do you reward her when she does flip it back over?
If our dogs chased someone, they would just laugh at them.

View attachment 267786
View attachment 267787
It's allways the little guys that scare me ..ankle attackers..🤣🤣🤣. beautiful dogs by the way.take them to the feild let them chase rc cars🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back