Traxxas 1920 limited edition car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
I just ask my snap on guy what the deal was with them getting the Traxxas snap on limited edition 1920 car..

He said it's by award only and extremely limited. That he will have one for a drawing but cannot get a second. Said he's heard of them selling for $2500 already...
I was trying to get him to order me one up or "win the raffle" but it didn't work 🤣

Rc cars on my snap on credit? Shut up and take my money! 😂

Last edited:
Saw that on YouTube, and said to myself f traxxsux. They look different in a good way.

MSM said he paid "about triple what he should have". I wonder if that snap on guy is just going to say he did a raffle.

I'm not sure man. Would you put it past some dealers?? Mine says that is the only source of them so far is what's meant for the raffles. To my knowledge they just started that raffle this week. Last week's raffle was for a snap on tool cart... seems to me like something fishy going on.

I hope they make a version for sale on the regular market. I’d like to have one. I’m a big fan of old race cars.

That is why I was asking about him getting me one. I think its a really cool idea.
It's not like traxxas to produce something that won't have spare parts available for the next 30 years... seems to me like they may produce a regular version after thier drawing for regular purchase. Who really knows though?

I own my share. It was a good start for me. Now I'm into Arrma. Gets me going when people trash my rigs. I might get a Losi Baja ray. So what? Diversity is cool to me. 🏁 . ha.:ROFLMAO:
I saw a 1920 for $225 on eBay. I'm just not into it. A UDR? maybe. :cool:

Last edited:
I own my share. It was a good start for me. Now I'm into Arrma. Gets me going when people trash my rigs. I might get a Losi Baja ray. So what? Diversity is cool to me. 🏁 . ha.:ROFLMAO:

I've been around the hobby for 30 years. Was into traxxas for bashing way before people bashing them was a thing.
I currently own rigs from

Team associated
Losi
Traxxas
Kyosho
Hpi
Arrma

Aside from the business practices as of the last couple years from traxxas I always supported them. I don't care who makes an rc. Its a model by model case with my rc.
Every single traxxas I own was a gift. I will never sell a gift. They are here to stay lol.

I've been around the hobby for 30 years. Was into traxxas for bashing way before people bashing them was a thing.
I currently own rigs from

Team associated
Losi
Traxxas
Kyosho
Hpi
Arrma

Aside from the business practices as of the last couple years from traxxas I always supported them. I don't care who makes an rc. Its a model by model case with my rc.
Every single traxxas I own was a gift. I will never sell a gift. They are here to stay lol.

Oh shoot I forgot
Axial
Tamiya
Redcat

Wonder if there's anymore I'm not thinking of 🤣

you should have bought that!!!! those are going for 1500$!

Yeah I forgot Kyosho and Yokoma.
I din't want it for $225, really don't want it now. :ROFLMAO: Found one for $1200. .:mad:

Last edited:
you should have bought that!!!! those are going for 1500$!

in't want it for $225, really don't want it now. :ROFLMAO: Found one for $1200. .:mad:

I checked eBay's sold items..... no Traxxas 1920 has been purchased for under $1200 so if there was a $225 one the seller came to his senses.

And it's a 2 wd slash.

The 1920? It's certainly not a slash at all if that's what you were saying. 🙂

traxxas sprint car.jpg

Last edited:
Back