Traxxas 1920 limited edition car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was wrong about that big time. I saw a YouTube thing on it after I wrote that. It's a cool little rig.
i do get where your coming from though. this wouldnt be the first time traxxas made something like this on a slash platform.
most snap-on Traxxas' are 4Tec's tho. that's what i thought this was at first.

I like it, think it's a cool & very different car for sure. What I didn't like is how MSM kept alluding to "how he overpaid" and the amount spent. Bro if you're gonna talk all throughout the video about how much you spent on it without telling us how you much spent, then don't even reference overpaying and all that other crap a hundred times. It almost comes off as if he's bragging about how much he overpaid.

Last edited:
I like it, think it's a cool & very different car for sure. What I didn't like is how MSM kept alluding to "how he overpaid" and the amount spent. Bro if you're gonna talk all throughout the video about how much you spent on it without telling us how you much spent, then don't even reference overpaying and all that other crap a hundred times. It almost comes off as if he's bragging about how much he overpaid.

I only watched a second of that vid.. long enough to see the back wheel a wobble like crazy 🧐😵‍💫😅

I think it was at the beginning during like a slow motion or slow drive... its legit, watch the rear wheels. Looks like a bent wheel or axle for sure. 🤣

Edit- yeah back right at like 1:45 watch it

Holy cow that thing absolutely has a wobble. He better tighten up whatever is holding that wheel on, or else we'll have to hear him complain about how he overpaid for a new wheel nut.

Aesthetically, TRX absolutely nailed it, super cool looking. Since it's really more for show than go, not suprised that the inner workings are a bit cheap. If they produced these for sale under say $200, I could get onboard for some vintage sprint car racing. I'm not really a collector, or a Snap On guy myself. I just need tools that work, not tools to work for.✌

I just ask my snap on guy what the deal was with them getting the Traxxas snap on limited edition 1920 car..

He said it's by award only and extremely limited. That he will have one for a drawing but cannot get a second. Said he's heard of them selling for $2500 already...
I was trying to get him to order me one up or "win the raffle" but it didn't work 🤣

Rc cars on my snap on credit? Shut up and take my money! 😂
🤣

Last edited:
as soon as I saw it was Mark Santa Maria or whatever his name is I closed my window lol, I just can't deal with that guy
What is it about him that you can't stand..just curious.i have only watched one of his vids before.don't really know him well

as soon as I saw it was Mark Santa Maria or whatever his name is I closed my window lol, I just can't deal with that guy
Not my favorite tuber by any means. He's very knowledgeable and accomplished though. I give him credit for that.
Pretty dang neat if you ask me. Do I want one? No. But it’s nice to see something other than taking a Mojave chassis with Kraton arms and Talion hubs, slapping an overpriced body on it and calling it “all new”.
LOL. That did fade quickly..

Honestly I am shocked to see something new from Traxxas.
It seems like everything in the RC world lately is just different width arms, tires, and body on the same chassis and they call it another model.

This one legitimately has all new parts. Granted the design in from the early 1900's and sucks by today's standards but cool to see

1705949685868.png

Honestly I am shocked to see something new from Traxxas.
It seems like everything in the RC world lately is just different width arms, tires, and body on the same chassis and they call it another model.

This one legitimately has all new parts. Granted the design in from the early 1900's and sucks by today's standards but cool to see

View attachment 343897
+1. Totally agree with this.

What is it about him that you can't stand..just curious.i have only watched one of his vids before.don't really know him well
nothing in particular i guess. he gets his feelings hurt sometimes and goes on these LONG rants / pity parties. he is definitely one of the youtuber's i feel NEVER say anything negative about products, god forbid a traxxas product. he is fantastic for breaking news in the traxxas world but that's about the extent of his helpfulness for me personally. i can only stomach so many of the youtubers that are basically just advertisers, kind of wwhat RC Driver Online's channel has become unfortunately. I guess I get it from a maintaining swag hookup / mfg reputation but a little honestly goes a LONG way when doing reviews.

nothing in particular i guess. he gets his feelings hurt sometimes and goes on these LONG rants / pity parties. he is definitely one of the youtuber's i feel NEVER say anything negative about products, god forbid a traxxas product. he is fantastic for breaking news in the traxxas world but that's about the extent of his helpfulness for me personally. i can only stomach so many of the youtubers that are basically just advertisers, kind of wwhat RC Driver Online's channel has become unfortunately. I guess I get it from a maintaining swag hookup / mfg reputation but a little honestly goes a LONG way when doing reviews.
Ok thanks 😁👍

I've felt the same way about RC Driver for some time now.

I've felt the same way about RC Driver for some time now.

I called him out on one of his vids. He actually got into it with me over the issue. I respect that.

I've seen him act one way in a video and another in the comments about the same video. Like he's paid to say a certain thing in the vid but gives his true opinions in the Comments.

I called him out on one of his vids. He actually got into it with me over the issue. I respect that.

I've seen him act one way in a video and another in the comments about the same video. Like he's paid to say a certain thing in the vid but gives his true opinions in the Comments.

He gets everything for free so of course he isn't going to say anything bad about the cars. I've been in this hobby long enough to know how it works. I've been contacted numerous times by the Chinese rc companies telling me they will send me their products for free as long as I only give a positive review.

Back