Traxxas forum is dead, so I'll ask here: Metal rod ends?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's interesting, I've really been loving mine, they removed so much slop over the stockers. I guess I will see how long they stay that way but it's been a couple months so far and everything still feels tight and I send my rigs pretty good.

View attachment 307497
Can't argue with results! If they work, they work. Maybe I should try em🤷‍♂️

that's interesting, I've really been loving mine, they removed so much slop over the stockers. I guess I will see how long they stay that way but it's been a couple months so far and everything still feels tight and I send my rigs pretty good.

View attachment 307497
First time i see those. Ussualy when people get metal rod ends they are garbage chinese ones. Like for example hot racing uses 2 orings to secure their pivot ball against the rod end

Go to the Trx forum and ask about fixing Steering slop on an Arrma.
You will get flamed, then banned, in that order. :LOL:
Because the Trx forum is actually owned and operated by Trx.
And AF has No affiliation with the Arrma brand.
Amen brother! Gee wonder why it's dead? hmmmmm 🤔
Arrma is by far the best forum I've found and I try to keep it to Arrma. The problem is that all the smart people are here and @WoodiE is very cool about letting us play in his sand box. So a lot of random RC questions end up here, which are not "filed" correctly.

All the affiliate forums are below, it would be nice if there was a way to have one login for all the forums. Hint, hint.
View attachment 307233

Yup, they are very militant about it. You cannot mention any other brands unless they used in a Traxxas vehicle. Although I've seen people post "Should I get <insert other brand> or a Traxxas?, which is a ridiculous to post in any brand specific forum. They usually get a warning and the post is locked. Too much shenanigans and they get booted.

Traxxas has some good products, but they are hard to deal with sometimes. Perhaps we need a new Traxxas Forum added to this network; although, I would be that Traxxas would do something stupid and try to kill it.
It really is tragic that after all these years Traxxas hasn't figured out that the RC hobby is a community. Very few people are "Traxxas only" so if you, as a company limit yourself to only your brand, your just limiting your market, and potential sales. Anyone that stays in the hobby a while eventually becomes someone that supports many brands. It's tough to understand how they don't realize that not supporting that, just slowly kills your image and leads people away from your brand. And most people come to the conclusion after being in the hobby awhile, that traxxas business practices leave a sour taste in your mouth. And people then begin to spite you no matter if you have good products or not. The people that buy 1 maybe 2 traxxas rc's and are out, aren't the people that will sustain the future of your business. They are heading towards a slow death. bit by bit.

Last edited:
Most people quit using the Traxxas forum when Traxxas paid that vanilla brand website design to update their forums and it killed off connectivity to the Tapatalk app, A LOT of people used the Tapatalk app to post on Traxxas forums because it was a much better design. But now the forum sucks.

Most people quit using the Traxxas forum when Traxxas paid that vanilla brand website design to update their forums and it killed off connectivity to the Tapatalk app, A LOT of people used the Tapatalk app to post on Traxxas forums because it was a much better design. But now the forum sucks.
Interesting I didn't know that, Tapatalk is very handy. I haven't been on in years so never seen the newer design.makes sense tho. I remember getting my hand slapped a couple times for even just referencing another brand in my explanation of something.

Interesting I didn't know that, Tapatalk is very handy. I haven't been on in years so never seen the newer design.makes sense tho. I remember getting my hand slapped a couple times for even just referencing another brand in my explanation of something.

I paid for a year sub to Tapatalk solely for using with the Traxxas forums through Tapatalk. I’m sure there are still some people who post over there, but I haven’t been back once since they switched the forums over to that crappy vanilla website design.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back