Kraton Traxxas killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justbashitrc14

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
IMG_0843.jpg

Good try little brother lol

Not too sure about that one....

I just put the wide kit on my XMaxx. Just about the same wheelbase and width as the Kraton 8s. Have not driven but it looks like a truggy now and better than before.

I actually got the Max5 ESC and 1100 hobbymotor and Raminator servo already here for when the Kraton 1/5 EXB is available again. Maybe I was too trigger happy....

Not too sure about that one....

I just put the wide kit on my XMaxx. Just about the same wheelbase and width as the Kraton 8s. Have not driven but it looks like a truggy now and better than before.

I actually got the Max5 ESC and 1100 hobbymotor and Raminator servo already here for when the Kraton 1/5 EXB is available again. Maybe I was too trigger happy....
Yeah its a kration 6s vs a mini slash I'm thinking about outing the castle creations 1/16 scale system in it

Yeah its a kration 6s vs a mini slash I'm thinking about outing the castle creations 1/16 scale system in it
The castle system says specifically not for the traxxas 1/16 cars. They're oversized for 1/16 (really closer to 1/14 or 1/12) and practically need a 1/10 system.

Best bet is to shoehorn something like a quicrun 10bl120 into the battery tray with the heatsink poking through where the stock esc goes.

We had two 1/16 E-Revo. I think they were the most expensive cars ever in relation to necessary upgrades. They would have needed a wide kit and a metallic diffcase. Then they would have been really fun. Sold them. Got Typhon 3s. Never looked back.

The castle system says specifically not for the traxxas 1/16 cars. They're oversized for 1/16 (really closer to 1/14 or 1/12) and practically need a 1/10 system.

Best bet is to shoehorn something like a quicrun 10bl120 into the battery tray with the heatsink poking through where the stock esc goes.

Castle Creations Mamba Micro X 1/18th Scale Brushless Combo (4100KV)​

This is the system that I'm going to put into my mini slash and I'm going to run it on 2s

Yeah, there used to be a big warning on those about not using them in mini revos or 1/16 slashes. Maybe they've beefed it up recently, but I'd go with something bigger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back