Senton New toys is coming 6 months after the Senton! Traxxas UDR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GillesV

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello team!

I decided to have a new toy in the garage and ordered a Traxxas UDR!
It should arrive normally within the next 5-6 days, as soon as I get it, I will post some pics.

While considering changing connectors to XT90, I was wondering if I could use the receiver provided with the Traxxas on my Futaba 4GRS?
Does anyone have some experience on this topic? Or should I buy a Futaba receiver?

Many thanks!!!!

Nice! I’m hoping to score a deal and add a UDR to my fleet at some point this Spring/Summer.

Yeah, I was blinded by the Arrma light for a while back when, wondering why a UDR over a Mojo. I get it now. Both are good, but very different indeed. I can appreciate both.

If I were to buy a traxxas (never) it would be a UDR I’ve driven my buddy’s and it’s a nice rig.
I said the same about buying a TRX for years, glad I changed my mind. I was missing out on some good, fun rc's. As with any brand, some models are better than others.To each their own of course.😎

I said the same about buying a TRX for years, glad I changed my mind. I was missing out on some good, fun rc's. As with any brand, some models are better than others.To each their own of course.😎

TRX4 crew !!

I think I can manage having Arrma, Traxxas and Kyosho at the same time :)
With some members having 30+ rigs.
from crawlers,bashers,speed rigs,scale rigs,custom rigs,old school rigs,street rigs and more. Then you have all the scales 1/64-1/5. I bet most members have 5 to 8 different brands in their collection.
IMG_1442.jpeg
IMG_1425.jpeg
IMG_1394.jpeg
IMG_1395.jpeg
IMG_1155.jpeg
IMG_1142.png
IMG_1144.png
IMG_2669.jpeg
IMG_0883.jpeg
IMG_0884.jpeg
IMG_2640.jpeg

Me:
Arrma
Axial
Furitek
Vanquish
Tekno
Little guy racing
Kyosho
FMS

With some members having 30+ rigs.
from crawlers,bashers,speed rigs,scale rigs,custom rigs,old school rigs,street rigs and more. Then you have all the scales 1/64-1/5. I bet most members have 5 to 8 different brands in their collection. View attachment 346563View attachment 346564View attachment 346565View attachment 346566View attachment 346567View attachment 346568View attachment 346569View attachment 346570View attachment 346571View attachment 346572View attachment 346573
Me:
Arrma
Axial
Furitek
Vanquish
Tekno
Little guy racing
Kyosho
FMS
The spice of life right?👍🍻

The only thing missing is time on my side ! When I manage to use my RC twice a month, I'm happy ! So it's easier when I don't have to chose my car :)

OK, now UDR is here !
But it's a mess to link the ECU with the futaba receiver.. Steering is OK but not throttle !

Anyone has an idea ?

Back