Traxxas maxx 17mm hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

Reaction score
So i just picked up a maxx v2 today. Has the steel cvd axles with splinned 17mm hubs. I have a set of brand new arrma kraton 4s tires. Id like to get a set of standard hubs so i can use these. Any one know what will fit? I searched and all i came up with was splined hubs

Splined axles will work with any wheel, it’s the splined wheels that won’t fit standard axles.

So i just picked up a maxx v2 today. Has the steel cvd axles with splinned 17mm hubs. I have a set of brand new arrma kraton 4s tires. Id like to get a set of standard hubs so i can use these. Any one know what will fit? I searched and all i came up with was splined hubs
The Traxxas style 17mm splined hubs will work in any standard 17mm hex wheel. Those Kraton wheels will work fine.

It's the Traxxas wheels themselves that will only fit Traxxas splined hubs.

They’ll rub when turning full lock without the extenders.

They’ll rub when turning full lock without the extenders.
I didn't realize that. I was thinking the fit was the same as a Revo. I forgot the different offset the Arrma wheel was.

How much do they rub? I was thinking of getting a set myself. (premounted 4s backflip tires)

I didn't realize that. I was thinking the fit was the same as a Revo. I forgot the different offset the Arrma wheel was.

How much do they rub? I was thinking of getting a set myself. (premounted 4s backflip tires)

Never ran them myself. I put a set of backflip lps on the stock E-Revo 2.0 wheels and tried them on my Maxx running 6s… no bueno

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back