Traxxas rx box fitted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Headbangerfacerip

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Outcast 6s
Fitted the traxxas rx box in my outcast. I don't care what anyone says, their box is the best design by far. Super waterproof
20180429_173442.jpg

Yea it didn't fit that way nice. The wires would have been slammed against the battery. I had it like that first but changed it. Plus when it was the other way my motor fan wire wouldn't reach. Its be nice if the wire part was tge opposite like mirrored side but i don't think anyone of them isn't like that.

This one is out of a stampede/rustler cause i just had it laying around never used. To address the front tire issue; i thought it was going to be a problem to but it's not that bad are all. I am in the process of making a mud guard out of my wife's extra cutting board. Along with some custom rear ones too. Ill post them up when I'm done probably Wednesday.
15250511996291562220541.jpg

I had fit that same box into my v1 Kraton. Had to turn it somewhat sideways to get it in there but it worked really well. Allows rooms for the Glitch Buster I installed. Since switching to the v3 Talion chassis I ordered the v3 Talion battery try/RX box, didnt need to use it this time. The v3 RX is larger than the v1 is.

Aight so i took your advice and i moved my battery tray towards the rear so i could spin the rx box around and send the cables out the back. I will finish it tomorrow when i get my bec in the mail and wired up so its not fully done but here's a sneak peak

20180516_212911.jpg

Ok so i got a dx5c so the rx it came with was bigger so i got the bigger traxxas box. And then i moved the battery tray back so i could mount it cleanly backwards so the wires were rear facing. Came out pretty mint. Im super happy with it.

I had fit that same box into my v1 Kraton. Had to turn it somewhat sideways to get it in there but it worked really well. Allows rooms for the Glitch Buster I installed. Since switching to the v3 Talion chassis I ordered the v3 Talion battery try/RX box, didnt need to use it this time. The v3 RX is larger than the v1 is.

Hi

Any chance of getting a side by side view of the Traxxas RX box and the Talion V3 RX box for size comparison.

Hay Headbangerfacerip what box are you using ing the two pictures above?

Last edited:
This is how I did my Outcast, just stuck it down with some 3M double sided tape .
20180603_203122.jpg

Hi

Any chance of getting a side by side view of the Traxxas RX box and the Talion V3 RX box for size comparison.

Hay Headbangerfacerip what box are you using ing the two pictures above?

The one that i use now is the traxxas slash 4x4 box. I like it could it's a little taller and tge sr6000 rx i have now is bigger then tge tr325 i was using. I believe the part number is tra7424. It's awesome and super clean. I drilled two holes in the bottom so i could mount it to the battery tray brace and to the chassis from underneath. Worked like a charm!!!

You can see in tge other traxxas box the wires stick out the front. With the other one They can come out the rear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back