Trying to find a Anti-Sway bar for a KRATON ... kinda odd ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that a heavier sway bar? I thought the stock one was be 2.4mm and (according to the manual anyways) AR330200 should be the rear sway bar. Now, I'm not totally up on what changed from version to version so maybe that's the source of the discrepancy. This is the manual from the V5 and I checked the EXB just in case but that uses the same one as far as I could tell.
1709248131769.png

Isn't that a heavier sway bar? I thought the stock one was be 2.4mm and (according to the manual anyways) AR330200 should be the rear sway bar. Now, I'm not totally up on what changed from version to version so maybe that's the source of the discrepancy. This is the manual from the V5 and I checked the EXB just in case but that uses the same one as far as I could tell.
View attachment 351695

That was the stock sway bar that came on my Outcast back in 2017. The V5 and EXB models have the same sway bar front and rear, V1-V4 had a wider sway bar in the rear.

1709251503828.png

1709251692987.jpeg

1709251709359.jpeg

I'm also in the midst of a Talion rebuild and I am having trouble finding diff weight sway bars for it F/R..
K6 V6 shows wide rear/ narrow front.
Talion is narrow F/R. Has anyone tried different brands that might be a usable match?

Punctuation Nazi .... save me the education as i honestly don't care.
I don't think I said anything about punctuation although I do moonlight as a grammar Nazi on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But clearly you don't care so much that you...changed your signature. Ok, if you say so. :LOL:

Back