Two CNHLs batteries the same but different!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micron

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton EXB
So I ordered these two 6s batteries (6200mah 90c) three days apart from CNHLs Amazon store and one of them is quite a bit larger than the other and they have the same part numbers!? One weighs 889g and the other is 941gšŸ¤”
So I think I'm going to try and contact CNHL and get one to match up because I'm guessing I shouldn't run them together right?
Has anyone else seen this from them before?
Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

IMG20240110174703.jpg

IMG20240110175037.jpg

Owned 4 of those they always puff up.

Jasmine@chinahobbyline will take care of it, just shoot an email explaining itā€™s for a 12S rig and they need to be identical weight.

Jasmine@chinahobbyline will take care of it, just shoot an email explaining itā€™s for a 12S rig and they need to be identical weight.
Thank you, I am going to send them a email today and hopefully they get back with me so I can exchange one of them for a matching replacement!
They also used new cells on their G+ series. When I asked them about it I got no response...

View attachment 341944
Yeah I noticed that also with the G+ batteries recently .šŸ‘Œ
I'm going to try and email them today.šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

If you don't get the answer you want, just return both packs to Amazon and start over. It's the whole reason I use Amazon in the first place. I don't have an LHS to lean on.

Absolutely they are not a matched pair to use together. Period.
Question, which one is the better one?
One surely must be better performance wise. Bet my bottom dollar. They both have different cells. Old stye or new style, despite being same part numbers, that is a hard call. CNHL, screwed up IMHO. Just randomly sold you 2 different dimensions there. Not any great sign of CNHL.
There is a reason one is different than the other, whether one is revised or not. And usually has to do with bottom line profit IMO.
Lipo Mfr'ing is a dark unregulated Chinese industry:unsure:

I had some experience with this recently. With the 5K pinks. the 10mm wires not the 8mm. The older ones were way better. I probably should not have speed run with these but I did. The old pinks are way better, I put them under the same exact stresses (Car/pinion/spur/tires etc.) and while the old pinks were good to go, the new ones puffed after like the second use/run. I contacted CNHL and they did say that they were making them smaller because consumers were complaining about fitting the old pinks 5ks and old pink 6k in battery trays. When I asked and commented on diminished performance they said it is or should be exactly the same. Which is not true. This is not a complaint I now know to keep my 10mm wires for bashing and 8 or higher for running. After all this they sent me replacement pair, so all was good. Got rid of the puffed ones.

Wow, great customer service long before even being a forum vendor...
aplausos-clapped.gif

Nobody is perfect, and it's evident SRC has never been satisfied with anything relating to RC...

I play the game like all the vendors/brands do. They say Yay, I say not so fast. We do this hobby for the love of it. They do it only for the $$$. Good customer service is a right not an option. So good cust. Serv. doesn't always sway me. A company with some bad stuff that is willing to keep sending bad crap means Zero.
>>>Just because CNHL is an AF Vendor here means nothing to me. I am no more or less loyal to their brand than the next. I've purchased their stuff. Still a mixed bag IMHO, like the rest. I didn't appreciate their Holday sales offerings at all. Prices were a joke.
Just a realist here. At any given time I have 19 give or take Lipos here. That alone is a big investment with RC. Excuse me for being hyper critical. There will always be that new Latest and greatest flavor of the month lipo brand. Is what it is. That is why I rarely if ever recommend a lipo brand. I just give my personal experience. And like I stated many times, from my exper. Lipos always start to peter out after about about 50 or so cycles no matter how well you treat them. There is little if any value with all of them, any brand Lipos. But they are just an RC necessity. I get that. The industry will tell you Lipo technology is good for hundreds of cycles. Who are they kidding. Puffed cells should never be a common thing. Yet they seem to be for so many of us.
Lipo companies crap these things out like disposable toilet paper. Expensive toilet paper at that. The CCP/China targets us this way. They 100% control the Lipo industry, And the $markup$ is tremendous and inflated. Because they have a lock on Lipo production, from the raw materials and all. I look at the big picture.:giggle:

Last edited:
Well, I sent them an email today, I will keep you all posted as to if and when they respond and what happens!:whistle:

Well they emailed me back saying this in the photo!
So I did a return for a replacement on Amazon and I will use which ever size they send me back I guess šŸ‘

Screenshot_2024-01-12-08-44-45-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back