Two T2T braces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if you are in a situation where one metal brace bends, would stacking two of them be better than one? I bent something akin to a center brace and since there is no upgrade for my part I'm wondering if I stack two will it actually have a benefit? I ordered the part as it made sense in my head but after finding this thread I'm a bit confused 🤣

But if you are in a situation where one metal brace bends, would stacking two of them be better than one? I bent something akin to a center brace and since there is no upgrade for my part I'm wondering if I stack two will it actually have a benefit? I ordered the part as it made sense in my head but after finding this thread I'm a bit confused 🤣
Good question.. did the brace that bent prevent chassis damage? If so, then maybe best to just consider it a sacrificial part, if not, maybe try doubling down?🤷‍♂️

Good question.. did the brace that bent prevent chassis damage? If so, then maybe best to just consider it a sacrificial part, if not, maybe try doubling down?🤷‍♂️
Well technically the only things that bent were the brace and my servo horn. Chassis seems perfectly fine. After the bash, I even changed the only remaining plastic center brace to metal as well though I don't know if that will have any effect on helping out the first brace or not. Tbh I was thinking the brace was really weak because I didn't have a single "bad" landing. Maybe 2 or 3 nose heavy landings but if you told me to point out the landing that bent the brace I'd be hard pressed to figure it out as I technically landed on all 4's every time but we are talking about a 30lb+ rig. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well technically the only things that bent were the brace and my servo horn. Chassis seems perfectly fine. I even changed the only remaining plastic center brace to metal as well though I don't know if that will have any effect on helping out the first brace or not. Tbh I was thinking the brace was really weak because I didn't have a single "bad" landing. Maybe 2 or 3 nose heavy landings but if you told me to point out the landing that bent the brace I'd be hard pressed to figure it out as I technically landed on all 4's every time but we are talking about a 30lb+ rig. :ROFLMAO:
Talking bout the MCD? That thing is beautiful BTW. 👍 I'm sure it's not intended for big air, love that you sent it anyway!!😜👍🍻😎

Talking bout the MCD? That thing is beautiful BTW. 👍 I'm sure it's not intended for big air, love that you sent it anyway!!😜👍🍻😎
Yea hahaha. Tbh I was happy that's all that happened after 2 bashes, one of which was on 12s. If I could change one thing it would be to add a real t2t brace. The one it has is basically from the front of the rig to the center diff. I'm not handy enough to make my own solution :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back