Typhon typhon 3s , and mt tyres pics ?

razz007

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Typhon 3s
hello everyone , my names ady and i`m in the uk , been playing rc for 35 years , eeekkk , lots tamiya etc , but now i have a brand spanking new 3s typhon heading my way , love the reviews , love the look , i`ll be mainly tarmac , grass, but every now then i fancy trying some slightly rougher terrain , thing is , i can`t have two trucks ..... for now , so spotted some pro-line badlands mx28 2.8in with 17mm hex , anyone run this combo for fun ? any pics of your typhon with monster truck tyres please , i can not wait to be honest , and i`m 49 to , must be my inner youth . let the fun begin ..... next saturday when i pick it up

apologies if this is asked every day , but i`m new on here , so hope its ok ?

razz007

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Typhon 3s
oh my lord , thank you so much , perfect , and they are even the bad lands i had spotted , thank you
i should have asked , are they a direct fit please ? if not do i need kraton hubs front and or rear ?

Last edited:

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, 3D printing fool
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 4s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
oh my lord , thank you so much , perfect , and they are even the bad lands i had spotted , thank you
i should have asked , are they a direct fit please ? if not do i need kraton hubs front and or rear ?
Direct fit. No mods needed for the Typhon 3S. The only thing to watch is motor temps in hot environments due to the heavier tires.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, 3D printing fool
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 4s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
The best part about the MX28s is they don’t traction roll as much as other MT tires. Very forgiving in turns. Plenty of straight line traction too. Balloon enough for tricks yet still stable at speed.

Kingleo619

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Typhon 6s
i Used these wheel hexes cuz my mx28 2.8 would rub, get 2 sets easy install, no rub
Yes it’s a typhon v3 modded to notorious body with outkast tower to tower brace

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.