Kraton Typical replacement parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerljj1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi fellas. Just got my Kraton and driving up from SoCal to Portland with my 5 yr old to visit friends and their 5yr old. We now all have RCs. My son has an HPI Bullet MT Flux for a while so I'm pretty set with spare parts for his.

Any recommendations on what I should be ready to replace on Kraton while I'm in Portland? My goal is to order spare parts and take with me just in case. Will do light bashing and jumping. These are not upgrades but spare parts. But upgrade spare part recommendations are also welcomed.

I did check out the 'upgrade' thread but once again, this is more for spare parts.

Thx fellas!

In my tool box when bashing...
Full set of spare shocks, shock shafts and shock ends.
Pack of plastics too... Rod ends body posts etc...
Front and rear arms.
Full set of drive shafts.
Pinions.
Diff gears.
Spare esc fan.
Full set of Hex's, hubs, bearings and bolts.
Body clips, cable ties, velcro straps and electrical tape.
The spares list keeps going but basically if you take what you can break you'll be all good.
Eg... Taking full shocks is much easier to just swap over rather than trying to repair a busted shock while youre out bashing :)

I’ll 2nd the need for Fully assembled shocks.

Otherwise, if I am just driving 20 minutes to bash, I bring my tools, spare screws, and spare shocks.

If I were going on a road trip, I would probably bring every spare part I had. This would include everything on the list above.

I’ll 2nd the need for Fully assembled shocks.

Otherwise, if I am just driving 20 minutes to bash, I bring my tools, spare screws, and spare shocks.

If I were going on a road trip, I would probably bring every spare part I had. This would include everything on the list above.

Do you take a spare set of Tekno's with you, DP?

One thing I didn't anticipate breaking was turnbuckle rod ends. Had a crazy landing yesterday and the nylon end of one of my front turnbuckles is now oval and seems to pop off after every landing.

Nah I take the set of stocks out when I bash. If something breaks, I can always use those for a temp fix.

I think I Ebay'd a set of the Turnbuckles and front Arms, and it came with all the ends too. Maybe you can find someone over there that can do the same.

Front turnbuckles and rear hubs. Bashing the way I do you'll definitely need them...........lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back