Unbreakable body for the Outcast?

Reliquat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got a Kraton with an unbreakable body and I love it. Those things are soooo much more durable than the stock ones.
As I am strongly considering to get an Outcast, I'm alrealy looking for an unbreakable body for it.

The problem is that I don't know wich unbreakable body would easily fit the Outcast.

I was considering this one : https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Original-Unbreakable-body-for-Erevo-Emaxx-Black/153262901295?hash=item23af2e482f:g:Y9sAAOSwUaJZnoJt:rk:7:pf:0
But I'm really not sure if the dimensions are OK without complex modifications.

Do you guys know wich of thoses bodies would do the job?

crimsonfancy

A guy that doesn't know when to give up.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Talion, Typhon, Notorious, BigRock 4x4
Hi guys,

I got a Kraton with an unbreakable body and I love it. Those things are soooo much more durable than the stock ones.
As I am strongly considering to get an Outcast, I'm alrealy looking for an unbreakable body for it.

The problem is that I don't know wich unbreakable body would easily fit the Outcast.

I was considering this one : https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Original-Unbreakable-body-for-Erevo-Emaxx-Black/153262901295?hash=item23af2e482f:g:Y9sAAOSwUaJZnoJt:rk:7:pf:0

This one?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/unbreakable-rc-body-for-monster-Arrma-Outcast-Nero-Fazon-1-8/202526585442?hash=item2f27867262:g:t8gAAOSwKtFbW5Kr:rk:1:pf:0

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon
Last edited:

Reliquat

Reaction score

Tumbleweed30

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
I'd just make sure that you get the right color. The last one took forever to get here and then it came and it was orange. It was my bad just check before you order.

biltryt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast
how do we get proline to make a precut brute bash body for us? I went ahead and ordered three bodies for the outcast and like the look of the Notorious body on it. I would love to have a jeep body which I have seen on eBay however Proline makes quality products and would like them to step up and make an unbreakable body that look legit.

Rpmspeedyblue

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock, Fazon, Kraton, Nero, Outcast, Senton, Talion, Typhon
Hi guys,

26131224-BA36-4AD7-BD7E-0B36B1804E5B.jpeg

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon
how do we get proline to make a precut brute bash body for us? I went ahead and ordered three bodies for the outcast and like the look of the Notorious body on it. I would love to have a jeep body which I have seen on eBay however Proline makes quality products and would like them to step up and make an unbreakable body that look legit.
They are making one for the Kraton
Pre-Cut Brute Bash Armor (White) Body
for ARRMA Kraton
SKU: 3521-15

Price: $84.96
List Price: $99.95
BACK IN STOCK SOON

Martins

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
Like how the truggy body comes all the way down protecting against debris. Can’t decide if I should raise the front of outcast to make it even (but higher then I like) or leave as is... will play and see
29B51116-AD4A-4EDF-8862-22AEAAE3383E.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Typhon 2
crimsonfancy Paint and Body 9
minuit1984 Paint and Body 21
Nero678 Paint and Body 6