Notorious Up in smoke yup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are these three new in box items worth? Thinking to just sell them…

6CFD150D-2CBC-499B-BC90-5DF3A890A731.jpeg

I think last couple new motor/esc sets across the forum were 100-130$ range. They had heatsinks though. Maybe just match Jennys?

With the people that like those smart batteries you might get more for that alone! Then you got a spare motor esc which is always handy 😉

You thinking of going MO Powa?

oh no oops GIF by Laff

My Talion is still rocking the Firma 150, turned timing down, it goes!

I think last couple new motor/esc sets across the forum were 100-130$ range. They had heatsinks though. Maybe just match Jennys?

With the people that like those smart batteries you might get more for that alone! Then you got a spare motor esc which is always handy 😉

You thinking of going MO Powa?

oh no oops GIF by Laff

My Talion is still rocking the Firma 150, turned timing down, it goes!
They are not RTR takeoff parts like most that sell are. I have heard that the ‘new in box’ parts sold separately are better than standard RTR ones, so thinking $160ish for the motor/esc combo. As for the battery, it’s also new in the box and the 6s, G2 lipos retail at $190. Not quite sure what to ask for it…thinking 90-100. I need funds for my other hobby more then I need these parts, which is why I’m thinking to sell them.

They are not RTR takeoff parts like most that sell are. I have heard that the ‘new in box’ parts sold separately are better than standard RTR ones, so thinking $160ish for the motor/esc combo. As for the battery, it’s also new in the box and the 6s, G2 lipos retail at $190. Not quite sure what to ask for it…thinking 90-100. I need funds for my other hobby more then I need these parts, which is why I’m thinking to sell them.
Another hobby? 👀

That sounds about right. With out the current 15% at HH, you have a total value if $410 there.

The motor/esc combo is currently 15% off.....$187

The batt is $190 (not on sale).

AND you've got brand new in a sealed box!

I'd list the combo at $160-$170 and the battery at $140-$150.

Or all 3 at $300.

That sounds about right. With out the current 15% at HH, you have a total value if $410 there.

The motor/esc combo is currently 15% off.....$187

The batt is $190 (not on sale).

AND you've got brand new in a sealed box!

I'd list the combo at $160-$170 and the battery at $140-$150.

Or all 3 at $300.
When I looked closer at the lipo box, the seal was cut. I opened the box and all is in order. The battery’s obviously never been run, but still ugh 😑

052079A2-47F3-49E7-9BB1-B07482291062.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back