Outcast Upgraded diff/input gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beefy nugz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I gotta replace these gears and they’re not cheap. $30 for a set of the standard, 310497/320498.

The gpm set is $45

and the spiral cut HR is $50

Is it worth going aftermarket? Any experience or input we be helpful.

I’m starting to feel like this outcast is nickel and diming me. It’s a v2 bought new on original chassis

I gotta replace these gears and they’re not cheap. $30 for a set of the standard, 310497/320498.

The gpm set is $45

and the spiral cut HR is $50

Is it worth going aftermarket? Any experience or input we be helpful.

I’m starting to feel like this outcast is nickel and diming me. It’s a v2 bought new on original chassis

All up to you really.. a properly shimmed and maintained stock setup is pretty rock solid besides the output pins..

That being said even an aftermarket setup not shimmed properly or maintained will fail..

Jennyrc 35ish dolla for whole diff housing an all.i fill with heavy fluid shim correctly an they last..the big backflips are hard on diffs.4s backflips would help

All up to you really.. a properly shimmed and maintained stock setup is pretty rock solid besides the output pins..

That being said even an aftermarket setup not shimmed properly or maintained will fail..
So have you used they HR spiral cut gears. Are the worth it iyo?
Jennyrc 35ish dolla for whole diff housing an all.i fill with heavy fluid shim correctly an they last..the big backflips are hard on diffs.4s backflips would help
Have a link by chance? I just looked with no luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back