Kraton Used kraton 6s exb going to upgrade the car with Gpm and rpm parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gpm is so hit or miss. I've took the chance numerous times and sometimes it works out great while other times I hate them. My gpm bellcrank and suspension mounts for arrma 8s line have been great and I have zero regrets. The beef cake xrt driveshafts from gpm have been amazing for me too. The hub extenders for the xrt/Xmaxx? Nightmare status 🤣

Gpm is so hit or miss. I've took the chance numerous times and sometimes it works out great while other times I hate them. My gpm bellcrank and suspension mounts for arrma 8s line have been great and I have zero regrets. The beef cake xrt driveshafts from gpm have been amazing for me too. The hub extenders for the xrt/Xmaxx? Nightmare status 🤣
That sounds about right. I hear the same for Vitavon and HR too. HR seems to have stepped up quite a bit the last year or two though. Used to be rubbish.. FWIW, I know I've read here of defects from M2C more than once too. Is what it is, not knocking. OEM comes through with plenty of defects too.

That sounds about right. I hear the same for Vitavon and HR too. HR seems to have stepped up quite a bit the last year or two though. Used to be rubbish.. FWIW, I know I've read here of defects from M2C more than once too. Is what it is, not knocking. OEM comes through with plenty of defects too.

I'm yet to get a bad product from Hot Racing or M2C but I have been burned on a number of occassions by GPM.

GPM does make some stuff that actually works and is nice but finding those things can sometimes be a challenge.

Yea I had a horrible experience with m2c and the xrt bellcrank. Whats funny is they eventually ended up revising the part and I'm sure I was the first person to inform them of the problem and I got shown zero love or respect. Tbh I don't know how all the testers didn't run into the same problem I did. I realized something was wrong before I even actually tried it. I've tried to forget about it though, I still have one in a bit somewhere opened but never used because I decided to go with vitavon for all 3 bellcranks I needed.

I definitely took an expensive L with m2c that day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back