V6 rumors for 6S lineup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean I've broken pins on a few rigs and my limitless center diff exploded recently but I'm running a tp 5860 on 8s so poop happens haha. That's about it though. I've never had to replace diff internals EVER besides a few pins and I've never even had to replace a ring gear or input gear. I've busted numerous bulkheads though and have now replaced most with alu aliexpress ones. (13$ on ali right now btw)

If I bought those new m2c diff pins I'd probably never have a single issue again. :ROFLMAO:

I mean I've broken pins on a few rigs and my limitless center diff exploded recently but I'm running a tp 5860 on 8s so poop happens haha. That's about it though. I've never had to replace diff internals EVER besides a few pins and I've never even had to replace a ring gear or input gear. I've busted numerous bulkheads though and have now replaced most with alu aliexpress ones. (13$ on ali right now btw)

If I bought those new m2c diff pins I'd probably never have a single issue again. :ROFLMAO:
You mind sending a link to the seller you use? I think I may try another order.

Thanks! I think I ran across these, don't need the cover?
OMG I DIDN'T REALIZE IT DIDN'T COME WITH IT!! no wonder it was so cheap!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I saw this one too (https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804932595126.html) but it only lists BLX models so I am wondering if the EXB diff's don't fit quite right, I saw a review from the one without the cover that the EXB diff didn't fit with a stock plastic cover... :confused:
Hmm, I just read it too and he said gp5 diffs not exb. GP5 is infraction v2/limitless v2 diffs. I find that weird but exb diffs fit fine. That's what I use in most of mine. Never tried a gp5 diff in one though.

4C82A6D4-0C3A-471D-BC50-4BDA3D0D7B14.png
EFF6648D-9A2D-419A-88C8-F57E1BF3F2A9.png

So it looks like these on amazon which are 50$ a pop for case and cover. The review on amazon said only two of the mounting holes are there. Are the other two holes part of the cover?

Last edited:
Most of my arrmas are still on stock diffs 😱
Yeah still plugging away with all Standard Open diffs. They can work if you figure them out well enough. Upgrade to M2C output drives. Use some grease on the outdrive shafts as well. Tekno does it that way. And use HS drill blanks for the Sun gear pins. Thicker oils matter. Shimming is a given. Preventive maintenance every 15-20 runs is good keeps them going even longer.. Your mileage may vary. Many of my center diffs were upgraded to Arrma metal ones. Only at the center.
Replacing the inexpensive plastic stocker F/R Carrier/cups as needed, because they also wear out. , and I can get some decent mileage. Gear sets can last surprisingly longer than you would think. If Running these on 8s, expect to eat them way quicker. Driving technique also matters. Abusive driving will tear them up real fast. Run them very low on oil will tear them up real quick. What happens with Guys who simply drive them right out the box without checking the diff oils. Factory is so cheap with the diff oil.

Last edited:
Ya get what ya pay for..

I have a friend that got 2 of those for review, so many fitment issues. No matter what he did the pinion gear always hit the diff cup.

I have a friend that got 2 of those for review, so many fitment issues. No matter what he did the pinion gear always hit the diff cup.
Weird..I've asked about them before and no one spoke up til now. I'd be willing to get both of them and see just how much sht people are full of.

Weird..I've asked about them before and no one spoke up til now. I'd be willing to get both of them and see just how much sht people are full of.

Stock ones fit fine, Hot Racing ones fit fine and so did the Basherqueen ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back