Vendetta Vendetta max brushless motor size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vendetta
I'm in the middle of a Vendetta project & I can't find anywhere what the max diameter brushless motor will fit in the Vendetta without modifications? I was hoping to go with a Castle MMX8S ESC & 1717 1650kv brushless motor but I'm not sure if it will fit? Can anyone help me out & point me in the right direction please?
Thanks

I'm in the middle of a Vendetta project & I can't find anywhere what the max diameter brushless motor will fit in the Vendetta without modifications? I was hoping to go with a Castle MMX8S ESC & 1717 1650kv brushless motor but I'm not sure if it will fit? Can anyone help me out & point me in the right direction please?
Thanks

You need to contact the Vendetta Surgeon @K-BASH
With a few very simple cuts, he can wrangle in some massive motors..

40mm is big unless you cut hole in chassis an remove fins off can.then you can only use certain larger gears so can will clear centershaft.ive got 1721 in detta an I think 1717 is same diameter...

40mm is big unless you cut hole in chassis an remove fins off can.then you can only use certain larger gears so can will clear centershaft.ive got 1721 in detta an I think 1717 is same diameter...
I appreciate your prompt response & would like to clarify that in order to fit the 1717 motor in the Vendetta I would need to cut a hole in the chassis & would be limited to certain larger gears?
Thanks K-Bash

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back