Voltage hobbies still out of stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pa_fullsend

Full send or no send ??
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I’ve been regularly checking voltage hobbies site for months now and the stuff I want is still out of stock ? I just want that Ackerman plate, upper hinge mount and rear tower. Really sucks they’re STILL out of stock cause I love all the other parts I’ve got from them ?

I can see wanting to match your parts especially your towers, but don't know whats up with Voltage. It's been like this for quite awhile. I don't even visit their site anymore, couldn't even tell you if they're still in business.

I can see wanting to match your parts especially your towers, but don't know whats up with Voltage. It's been like this for quite awhile. I don't even visit their site anymore, couldn't even tell you if they're still in business.
They are.

I heard he's setting up to diversify and offer more upgrades? If there is an item there that you can use, pick it up while the sale is going on. I like everything I've purchased from Voltage.

So do I’ve had no problems with any of it and it’s saved my rig as a whole from serious damage. Yeah I’ve already got everything that’s in stock lol just want to match with the other few parts
I was looking for an ackerman plate for my outcast last night and today. Out of stock. So I ordered a scorpion rc titanium one on ebay from the UK. Now I wait.

I was trying to avoid having to buy from over seas cause shipping is a lot, and super slow. Plus I want all voltage since I’ve already got 80% of their aluminum parts already ya know

So do I’ve had no problems with any of it and it’s saved my rig as a whole from serious damage. Yeah I’ve already got everything that’s in stock lol just want to match with the other few parts

I was trying to avoid having to buy from over seas cause shipping is a lot, and super slow. Plus I want all voltage since I’ve already got 80% of their aluminum parts already ya know
No, I get it. I'd rather buy from the US as well, but when parts aren't available with no date on when they will be available and I have something that is problematic, I want to get it fixed. This is my 3rd ackerman bar that has bent.

I just bought the new m2c towers because I was tired of waiting for the voltage ones to come back in stock.
yeah same hear

You both made excellent choices. Has anyone ever read a post that stated that M2C part <insert name of any part they make> sucks? I sure haven't. To me M2C is the Rolls Royce of RC parts. You can never go wrong with them ???

You both made excellent choices. Has anyone ever read a post that stated that M2C part <insert name of any part they make> sucks? I sure haven't. To me M2C is the Rolls Royce of RC parts. You can never go wrong with them ???
I don’t remember hearing of a single failure ??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back