Vorteks Vorteks 3s s652 servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken01976

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
Is this all I need to upgrade the servo to 25kg.
069A7FC7-FE10-4F6A-8D65-99F1364030A3.png

Is this all I need to upgrade the servo to 25kg. View attachment 279937
It drops in. I’m running the s652 on six, 3 and 4s cars. Buy several of the steering assemblies. I like to replace them every 2-3 months as the servo saver wears out, bearings get crunchy and plastics lose their stiffness.

Is this all I need to upgrade the servo to 25kg. View attachment 279937
Yes.

And due to JennysRC shipping fees (a bit high), you might as well purchase in bulk and do it once.
Than to try and order multiple separate times..

The parts are so cheap anyways, might as well load up.
Because you know.. Crashing & Breaking happens!
Waiting on new spare parts to arrive, ain't no bueno.

PS-
I do not work for JennysRC.

Thanks. Third order to Jenny’s in two weeks. If you can think of any other Arrma parts to swap in as preventative maintenance let me know.

Thanks. Third order to Jenny’s in two weeks. If you can think of any other Arrma parts to swap in as preventative maintenance let me know.
I really don’t know enough about your driving style but …arms, hub sets, differentials, screw set, hex adapters, tools (they carry MIP), all and more are things you’ll need at some point or another if you plan on sticking with the hobby. After the first six months I knew I was going to stick with it so I got a lot of basic spare parts and hardware. Also take in consideration any modifications/ upgrades you hope to do eventually. Like arms, the Vorteks has short arms. If you ever want to go to long arms, don’t bother buying more short arms. Stuff like that.

I’ve used Jenny’s a fair bit over the last couple months. Most recently buying replacement/backup servos, shocks, tires, and a Typhon 6s chassis since it was only $11. While the parts won’t necessarily be major upgrades, replacing with original for a fraction of the price is good enough.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back