Waiting on Dboots Backflips for Kraton after shredding front stock tires. Backflips worth the hype?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run 6s stock gearing and haven't had a problem. My diff weights are 50/100/7.

I'm sure you'll have no problems with them...except the back order thing. I waited about 2 months for mine but worth it lol

Took the Duratrax Six Packs off immediately (pictured) after severe ballooning at medium speeds. I'm not impressed at all with these and do not suggest them for running on 6s. Too much soft pliable rubber. Stock tires are better. Looking forward to Dboot backflips.

I do have the backflips on my Kraton, great traction on any terrain, wouldn't recommend using them on blacktop or concrete. If you plan on running 6s be prepared to have some tire glue on hand to glue them back to the wheel, and if you plan on running in water or washing with the garden hose I would recommend taping the two little holes on the inside of the wheel to keep the water out other than that great tires for traction and they really do help in doing backflips with your Kraton or your Outcast. I'm sure some of you have heard of Mount Saint Helens, I live about 50 miles from it and where I play with my trucks is on pumice sand and rock from that mountain which is like running your truck on really coarse sandpaper, like 4 Grit, yet these tires are holding up great after about 9 months of abuse.

I do have the backflips on my Kraton, great traction on any terrain, wouldn't recommend using them on blacktop or concrete. If you plan on running 6s be prepared to have some tire glue on hand to glue them back to the wheel, and if you plan on running in water or washing with the garden hose I would recommend taping the two little holes on the inside of the wheel to keep the water out other than that great tires for traction and they really do help in doing backflips with your Kraton or your Outcast. I'm sure some of you have heard of Mount Saint Helens, I live about 50 miles from it and where I play with my trucks is on pumice sand and rock from that mountain which is like running your truck on really coarse sandpaper, like 4 Grit, yet these tires are holding up great after about 9 months of abuse.
Great info - thanks man!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back