Was going to buy a UDR but ended up with this…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredw90

Reaction score
UDR and the Bambu A1 mini with AMS, both items were on my list of things to purchase. Well I went a little over and got the P1S with AMS. I have owned an ender 3 pro, and currently own a Biqu BX and Ender 3 S1. Both of which print well enough that I hit print and walk away.

But this Bambu… man it’s on another level. Spent about an hour getting it setup. Sent the print from PC through the cloud, it calibrated and printed pretty darn flawlessly.

I considered 3D printing a hobby because I normally would get to tinker to improve speed and print quality. Not with this thing. 🤣 It prints fast and it prints well. It’s now just another tool in the arsenal.

A0106059-D10F-41D7-9D7C-0C9AF7E8690B.jpeg

651D5C67-B7A3-450D-B6D3-34BE9C49F335.png

6DCFDFC2-F2FC-4AED-A948-E82B448B5B7C.png

very fast.

Can't wait for Bambu to up their print volume ,to go with those fast speeds..

I'm hoping to see something in the 300+ x 300+ mm range for their v2.0 of their printers ,in the next few months.
🤞

Now if they would only make the AMS enclosure a sealed heated dryer too.. 🤯
Well the AMS does have a place to insert large desiccant packs, and in the slicer interface on the PC there is a little meter for the humidity in the AMS.

And the chamber!
The chamber may not be heated... but it does hold temp nicely.
What actual speed are we talking about there?
Still learning the slicer, similar but very different from Cura which I've been using for over 2 years. Here are the speed settings. The travels are hard to keep up with.
1699926034445.png

Well the AMS does have a place to insert large desiccant packs, and in the slicer interface on the PC there is a little meter for the humidity in the AMS.

The chamber may not be heated... but it does hold temp nicely.

Still learning the slicer, similar but very different from Cura which I've been using for over 2 years. Here are the speed settings. The travels are hard to keep up with.
View attachment 331807

So it's averaging about 200mm/s ?

Sure if that’s what it says. 🤣 All I know is that my other printers feel like the Stone Age now.

3D printing is just now getting off the starting line... Like going from DOS to Win3.11
IMHO

There's Much MORE Potential to be had in the near future..
Especially when Mag-Lev gets integrated more to consumer grade machines.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back