Phrozen ARCO 3D MMS // a Bambu Clone with AMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Looks to have a similar Voron CoreXY design and a Bambu Labs X1 Carbon form factor along with a Multi Materials System..

Plus a 300mm x 300mm x 300mm Print Volume. 🤩

Potential for high speed TPU printing 🤯

Last edited:
Damn!! I just got the X1C and we have the A1 mini coming tomorrow.

Looks to have a similar Voron CoreXY design and a Bambu Labs X1 Carbon form factor along with a Multi Materials System..

Plus a 300mm x 300mm Build area. 🤩

Competition Is good.. drives the prices down.. 😁

I think I know what I want for my birthday.. 🤣

Damn!! I just got the X1C and we have the A1 mini coming tomorrow.

So how do you like your Bambu so far?

Another quick look at this printer..

Last edited:
I think I know what I want for my birthday.. 🤣

So how do you like your Bambu so far?

Another quick look at this printer..

I have nothing to compare it to but i've been enjoying it. Was a trip to need a solution for my drone the other day and be able to find a file and print something up without having to order it and wait 5 days. I'm also now drowning in filament :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have nothing to compare it to but i've been enjoying it. Was a trip to need a solution for my drone the other day and be able to find a file and print something up without having to order it and wait 5 days. I'm also now drowning in filament :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Isn't it!

It's like Star Trek!
Whatever you need...
Load up a design file and Just watch it materialize right in front of your eyeballs!!

Just a side note -
Don't invest in too many filaments just yet.. (or at least don't rip open a bunch of sealed filaments all at once.)

Not until you figure out a way to properly store them all.
You'll need to find some airtight containers, digital humidity meters and some desiccant.
Help keeps all your filaments dry.

Moisture in your filaments will cause all sorts of random printing problems later... Just a heads up.

Last edited:
Here's is a bit more indepth look at this Cool Fast FDM MMS Printer..

Skip to a 1 minute into the video to start..
It goes for about 10minutes (before he reviews other resin printers so it's not all too long to sit through.)

I am Very Excited with what phrozen is attempting here.
This may very likely be my next major investment. (Just need to convince my wife. 🤣)

Can't wait for their Kickstarter campaign to start!!

Isn't it!

It's like Star Trek!
Whatever you need...
Load up a design file and Just watch it materialize right in front of your eyeballs!!

Just a side note -
Don't invest in too many filaments just yet.. (or at least don't rip open a bunch of sealed filaments all at once.)

Not until you figure out a way to properly store them all.
You'll need to find some airtight containers, digital humidity meters and some desiccant.
Help keeps all your filaments dry.

Moisture in your filaments will cause all sorts of random printing problems later... Just a heads up.
Way ahead of you! I got tons of desiccant and a vacuum sealer. Even got a nice dry box for my tpu! 🤣 Had to get the a1 mini for the wifey because she had already taken over the x1c 😱 🤣

Plus a 300mm x 300mm x 300mm Print Volume. 🤩

Potential for high speed TPU printing 🤯
Am I the only one who sees Einstein in the background every time you post?

Back