Weather check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did this for the last 3 days :LOL:

1790.jpeg

View attachment 318283Earthquake and tropical storm 😝
I gotta be honest, I am really jealous!! Listen, I NEVER WISH HARM ON ANYONE!! EVEN MY WORST ENEMIES(DOMESTIC ONLY!, SCREW THE TERRORISTS!!!!) AS A FIREFIGHTER I'VE SEEN THE WORST OF THINGS. FROM BEING AT WTC GROUND ZERO ON 9/11 TO WIDFIRES AND COLLAPSES, CARDIACS AND CAR WRECKS. EVEN LOSING PEOPLE IN FIRES TO THE MOST INNOCENT ONES IN LOSING BABIES AND KIDS TO HEALTH ISSUES. THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN HAWAII ARE HORRIBLE AND I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR THEM PEOPLE EVERY DAY!!
HOWEVER, I LOVE Mother Nature and all she has to offer!! Earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, extreme heat and cold, blizzards and everything thing else that gets thrown at us!!
I DEFINITELY HAVE A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA OR EVEN POSSIBLY SOMETHING MISSING FROM MY BRAIN THAT MAKES ME ENJOY MOTHER NATURE THE WAY I DO!! That being said, TO EVERYONE, STAY SAFE OUT THERE AND ENJOY LIFE!!!!

I gotta be honest, I am really jealous!! Listen, I NEVER WISH HARM ON ANYONE!! EVEN MY WORST ENEMIES(DOMESTIC ONLY!, SCREW THE TERRORISTS!!!!) AS A FIREFIGHTER I'VE SEEN THE WORST OF THINGS. FROM BEING AT WTC GROUND ZERO ON 9/11 TO WIDFIRES AND COLLAPSES, CARDIACS AND CAR WRECKS. EVEN LOSING PEOPLE IN FIRES TO THE MOST INNOCENT ONES IN LOSING BABIES AND KIDS TO HEALTH ISSUES. THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN HAWAII ARE HORRIBLE AND I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR THEM PEOPLE EVERY DAY!!
HOWEVER, I LOVE Mother Nature and all she has to offer!! Earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, extreme heat and cold, blizzards and everything thing else that gets thrown at us!!
I DEFINITELY HAVE A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA OR EVEN POSSIBLY SOMETHING MISSING FROM MY BRAIN THAT MAKES ME ENJOY MOTHER NATURE THE WAY I DO!! That being said, TO EVERYONE, STAY SAFE OUT THERE AND ENJOY LIFE!!!!
Thank you for being a first responder.

What @Cheez said, and I know that to do that job you have to have a thick skin. But like you said, the innocent bystanders don't ask to be in the fray, and it's a tough pill to swallow some days.

I love the weather myself too. We get a good storm and I go start looking at the damage, maybe it's the train wreck, maybe it's morbid curiosity. I'm always willing to jump in and help a neighbor too, so maybe it's the sheep dog in me, I dunno?

We get a bunch or rain in Norcal and they close the school (not joking) and give the kids counseling. "Tell them it's OK the sun will come back." Then someone mentions, "Eh, you know the rain is frozen on the east coast, right?" There's a bit of perspective for them.

I was in Long Beach yesterday and only hit a little rain on the way back to Fresno, glad it held off another day because 4 and a half hours both ways was already a long drive, if it had dumped rain yesterday it would have doubled the drive time.

Mrs Doom felt the earthquake, I didn't, but a little while later the internet co firmed it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back