Kraton Well was not expecting this to work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
So after bendig back my motor mount succesfully after doing stupid poop on concrete last night been scrathing my head because my tbone bumper for the kraton got lost been now a month and a week with no new tracking informations. But this came to my mind i had remove the rear tbone bumper of my typhon 3s to install a wheelie bar i decided to try and mount it in the front of my kraton and to my amazing surprise it is better than what they sell as"front bumpers" its to me far superior than the front guardian bumper its like it was made to be mounted on the front
7F8E4640-E9AD-4D08-80AA-8DA4F13B9181.jpeg
CE1C7D7E-D4FE-46C6-977B-A3A640697F8A.jpeg
7318C572-41C6-4FFF-9878-7C79133E1329.jpeg
11148129-2786-46A2-AABE-19C3BB550AA7.jpeg
FCBFA298-A3FE-4DF4-BBBD-D2ADCBD2F6A2.jpeg

Might just cancel the order and get my 53$ back

I've seen a few granite peeps use the Typhon T-Bone front bumpers instead of the granite t-bones because of the crappy mounting design of the granite ones. I think it looks good and it's even cheaper too. Looks good on your Kraton too ?

I've seen a few granite peeps use the Typhon T-Bone front bumpers instead of the granite t-bones because of the crappy mounting design of the granite ones. I think it looks good and it's even cheaper too. Looks good on your Kraton too ?
I had the typhon front on my kraton before and it snaped in half in a nose landing did not bother to warranty it
But the rear bumper for the typhon is huge the front on the kraton was silly the rear however is big and doesn't ook silly small
My chassi would have snaped yesterday but because i increased the preload of the brace chassi still brand new

I had the typhon front on my kraton before and it snaped in half in a nose landing did not bother to warranty it
But the rear bumper for the typhon is huge the front on the kraton was silly the rear however is big and doesn't ook silly small
My chassi would have snaped yesterday but because i increased the preload of the brace chassi still brand new
Oh derp, I read your post too fast and missed that it was the Typhon rear. Haha that looks cool.

Any way you can show a picture from the bottom so we can see how the mounting worked out.

Any way you can show a picture from the bottom so we can see how the mounting worked out.
Sure im eating atm but bassicly bolts like if it was a front bumper and i have put some heat to deform the bumper a bit after being mounted because the middle screw had a bit of load tried to reduce that load by heating the plastic

Thanks now I need one!
I recommand you to put sonekind of foam between the stock bumper and the tbone bumper i used shoe goe to glue the foam on the bumper you want flex to absprb but too much can snap the bumper don't ask me how i know that
83EDC8AD-4A51-4CC6-BD44-B5F2AA98D406.jpeg

But the tbone bumper for the typhon front if you deside to put the stock bumper the tbone bumper wont be able to aborb anything because he will be completly agaisbt the stock bumper making it usseless but with the rear bumpers there is a gap to leave the tbone to flex and aborb but you need foam. How the typhon bumper broke was when i completly nose landed hard and the bumper just kept flexing until it eventually shadered
Also put a washer on the top screw people have reported that without one the bumper can pull trought but i cant find the mangled washer now?

I cut the grey part of the bpdy under the bumper that section of the body is completly stupid it just makes your body crack because the part smashes on the stock bumper if you do that try to do it clean

Last edited:
Today i pushed my kraton 4s limits i drove like a noob nose landed 5-7 times and other more crashes result: bumper still going strong with the foam and only damage to the kraton was half cracked A arm after a failed front flip i broke my first ever baterry strap but i menaged to make it work even broken?? this thing just makes me smile makes the typhon 3s really boring almost sure its going to be sold and get an outcast 4s instead

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back