Infraction Went to buy a mojave, got an infraction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peejwk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Went to go buy a mojove just so I can switch my 8s spektrum electronics into it but Decided I have enough offroad cars on the spot so instead doing that with this. Anything I should know about this beast?

20210412_173921.jpg

Buy more tires now. They don’t last long... but it’s a good time while they do... enjoy it!
Hurricane

It's a terrible rig, Let me do you a favor, I will take it off your hands for 10 cents on the dollar, just to save you the embarrassment of owning it. :ROFLMAO: OK, I might be just a little jealous. :rolleyes:

It's a terrible rig, Let me do you a favor, I will take it off your hands for 10 cents on the dollar, just to save you the embarrassment of owning it. :ROFLMAO: OK, I might be just a little jealous. :rolleyes:
Already put some heat on the tires, lemme do it like 100+ more times and I'll get back to you.. haha. Was definatly skeptical about going to a road rig but it was 110% a good decision. I have an amazing place to drive all around me though, I think that helps.

It's almost scary how easy and fast it was to get the bigger electronics in it. 6s was fine for 3 rounds but 8s stuff needed a home...so the're home hah. Tires were just to see how it looked. But man this thing loves to store all the rocks in every nook and cranny.

20210413_000529.jpg

20210413_000653.jpg

Before ya know it, you’ll be trying to set land speed records... 😉
I already tried goin full speed, probably only got 3/4 throttle for a second and seemed too fast. I like jumping more but we will see how it progresses haha

It's almost scary how easy and fast it was to get the bigger electronics in it. 6s was fine for 3 rounds but 8s stuff needed a home...so the're home hah. Tires were just to see how it looked. But man this thing loves to store all the rocks in every nook and cranny.

View attachment 139383
whats going on with those tires? knobbies on the left and slicks on the right?

whats going on with those tires? knobbies on the left and slicks on the right?
Just trying somthing different.....no I had just finished putting all my tools away after workin on it and thought why not see what it looks like

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back