Senton What’s everyone’s opinion on the Team Durango DESC10?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
Hi there everyone, I recently purchased a used Team Durango Desc10. The motor is a
TEAM ORION Vortex VST2 Pro 550 4P 4000KV Outlaw
And the esc is a hobby wing wp-sc8. I paid 300 NZD for it. Good deal?
Also, what is your opinion on the DESC10 in general.
How many parts are compatible with the senton 6s?
Thanks heaps everyone??

I don’t know much about the Senton and this trucks differences but I bet some things are nicer. Team Durango would be considered “race quality” while our Arrmas are bashers for the most part. Looks like a cool truck. Good luck with it.

I have limited exposure to team Durango, but I had purchased the TD Rear lower arm hinge pin blocks that allow toe angle adjustment on the rear. As @Jimbobjr mentioned this is race quality parts. (on Par with Losi, Mugen, Team Associated, etc)
I have been happy with the TD parts so far and love the function/benefits it provides.

300.00 seems like a decent price for any 1/8 RC. With that 4000KV motor I assume the intended use is 2s? That will be good to keep the weight down, but I like the kick of higher voltage.

The DESC10 used the DEX8 chassis with short course arms. It is a beast on the track similar to the tekno sct410.3. Theyre going to be heavier than mist other SCTs but you will not be moved on a track by the other guys. As a matter of fact you can gently nudge the other guys out of the way. Amazing amount of steering and the shock towers are beastly. The only downside to the desc10 is the spur gears and the outdrives on the center diff. They are all gone and weak points on the car. I modified mine to use the Arrma center diff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back