Notorious What did I bend, break or what the heck is wrong with the rear wheels..........Look!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbx123

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
20201018_150110.jpg

Thanks in advance AND Damn my friend for building me that jump ramp!

20201018_150147.jpg

LOL... Is that what you call it. I thought I may have bent the frame doing a cartwheel down the pavement. So it's OK?
Yep rear toe in and front toe out is the default setup

TY, you. You saved me money but, I have another question if I may...... Looking down at my rear shock tower, it seem a little bent at the top, so I put a small long razor blade across the top it it and it is not straight from left to right. Please tell me it is supposed to be that way (only if it's true...HaHa). Or do I need a new rear shock tower? Thanks again........................Roy

TY, you. You saved me money but, I have another question if I may...... Looking down at my rear shock tower, it seem a little bent at the top, so I put a small long razor blade across the top it it and it is not straight from left to right. Please tell me it is supposed to be that way (only if it's true...HaHa). Or do I need a new rear shock tower? Thanks again........................Roy
No the tower should be straight. Take it off and hammer it flat. If you get tired of doing that, get some 7075 towers. M2C, JBI, Hot Racing, etc.

That should be straight. I wouldn’t worry about it unless it is very bent
if you can afford to upgrade go for M2C

Picture?

No the tower should be straight. Take it off and hammer it flat. If you get tired of doing that, get some 7075 towers. M2C, JBI, Hot Racing, etc.
LOL, I ordered the front and rear M2C shock towers. I already have there front and rear chassis braces. If the aftermarket are Alum, what are the factory one made of and THANKS!
Did not take one, if was an after thought on this thread.

LOL, I ordered the front and rear M2C shock towers. I already have there front and rear chassis braces. If the aftermarket are Alum, what are the factory one made of and THANKS!

Factory is alluminium too but weaker grade, the aftermarkets use 7075. The stock ones bend very easy but the m2c are very stout and better built/designed.

The stock towers are 6061 aluminum instead of the stiffer 7075 that most aftermarket towers are made from. Some aftermarket towers are thicker 6061, but most are the same thickness but 7075.

You May have a bent hing pin or it partially pulled thru the suspension arm. Could just be the camera lens though, to straighten the tower you can just use two adjustable wrenches to tweak it back while it’s still on the truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back