What happened to Jondilly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤷 I don't know who this person is but I'm glad he's ok and doing well..I'd hate to see anything bad happen to anyone on here..hope he comes back around .👍

The check bounced 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
Sorry fellas but between moving into a new house that needed updates and at least a triple in business this year (self employed IT guy with no employees) and that leaves no time for fun.

I will try to make more effort to check in. 👍🏻
Glad to hear all is well,don't LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN..dammit Jon I told you to wait 2 weeks before trying to cash that check

The check bounced 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
Sorry fellas but between moving into a new house that needed updates and at least a triple in business this year (self employed IT guy with no employees) and that leaves no time for fun.

Nah.... All you IT guys tell me the same thing. Too busy.....
I get that from my IT friends all the time.:ROFLMAO:

Love the speed runs with that badass Mojave! Found his YouTube before I joined this forum.

Just making sure nothing dastardly had happened to you, I guess that check bounced too. 🤣

Glad to see all is well, If you can call being crazy busy well. ;)

The check bounced 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Stop being such a whiny b!tch and get back to what we know you're best at. Rc's. JK about the whiny b!tch part.

🤷 I don't know who this person is but I'm glad he's ok and doing well..I'd hate to see anything bad happen to anyone on here..hope he comes back around .👍
Now you know who this AF member is .....:giggle: He is very much on top of his RC game. (y) Lots to learn from him.

Happy Birthday JD! 🎂 your skills keep gettin' better every year.

See Goodwood Festival Of Speed GIF

The check bounced 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
Speaking of bounced checks…. Haha where’s the check in bud. ?? Only kidding

Hope life is well and you’re doing good. Been busy as 💩 too.. between fixing the house, kids, workings… stuffs busy 🤣😂

Keep on slaying it brother 😎🤘🏻

@jondilly1974

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back