What happened to BAS rc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the M2C axles, they look sweet. I skip the wide kit.. just doesn't fit my use. I need to retain as much steering as possible for my small track. Too wide and they just push out on the turns.
I figure with the reduced offset of the backflips and +10mm increase from the adapters, it's pretty close to stock. Never measured though..
What servo you using?

What servo you using?
Stock, I have the max 6 set to 7.4v.. so far, so good. I feel like bumping the voltage did help the stock servo performance to some degree. Will it last? IDK. Do I care? Negative!! I mean, what else will I do with it? Not fitting in anything else right? I figured nothing to loose🤷‍♂️
I will say, my brothers servo was fine until he threw the six packs on, didn't last long after that. He's running all stock electronics. Was it the tires, or was it's time up? Not sure.
I will say, my X has way more run time on it than his..his diffs aren't sounding good either, lots of clicking noises in his X. Mine is still quiet and smooth, I have replaced all bearings at least once, some twice. I also run in snow, but he's only ran snow once or twice..🤷‍♂️

Yup, 110$ for the setup was a good deal because it included the stubs.

I got the 13mm extensions from China, hopefully they work, if not I guess I’m gonna wait for the bas ones.
You'll be good, that extra 3mm on each side is just enough to make it clear... the Xmaxx and Xrt steering setup leaves a little to be desired as far as strength, the big hex extenders really put alot of extra stress on the bell cranks when you have a bad landing, the closer to stock you can keep it, the better

You'll be good, that extra 3mm on each side is just enough to make it clear... the Xmaxx and Xrt steering setup leaves a little to be desired as far as strength, the big hex extenders really put alot of extra stress on the bell cranks when you have a bad landing, the closer to stock you can keep it, the better
Yep, I suppose that's why my steer links look more like Twizzlers!?😂😂🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back