What happened to Jondilly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1.
A well known and regarded member here no doubt.(y)(y)(y)(y)
I seen him pop in very rarely these days.

@jondilly1974 , Where are ya dude?? Hope all is well.....:giggle:
I know you helped me out with the Arrma Brand years ago. (y)

I think he’s still around, just not very often and doesn’t say much anymore. Last time he was on he said the new house and work were keeping him very busy. Wasn’t he getting married too..? 🤷‍♂️

I kinda miss him too. 😢

I hear you guys. He was one of a group of regulars that provided alot of answers, insights, and thoughts towards my first speed runner and all the problems associated with it. Hope all is well and life settles enough to see more speed runs from him.

I think he’s still around, just not very often and doesn’t say much anymore. Last time he was on he said the new house and work were keeping him very busy. Wasn’t he getting married too..? 🤷‍♂️

I kinda miss him too. 😢

At the end of a new house build, I can only imagine the time it will take me to get it set up as a home...moving, putting together, fixtures... I may be in his boat in about 2-months.

Yeah...miss that guy as well. All you Vets are "champs"!

egg GIF

JD where ya go buddy??still waiting on the Mojave you where suppose to send me year ago...🤣😂😆
The check bounced 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
Sorry fellas but between moving into a new house that needed updates and at least a triple in business this year (self employed IT guy with no employees) and that leaves no time for fun.

I will try to make more effort to check in. 👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back