I need some ideas on what to do with a group of friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I quit drinking before this kid was even a twinkle in mom's eye!
We used to go roller skating, mostly during the colder months. Our local rink was a party place. Sex, drugs,booze and rock n roll.
If you weren't a skate Junkie with skills you were gonna get hurt. No skate guards. Stoners and burnouts
we're most of the patrons.

Next time you need something fun for a small group to do, swing by my place, you can have a weed pulling party, it's good fun, you'll be outdoors in the fresh air, and will feel a sense of accomplishment when you see the results. (y)

Next time you need something fun for a small group to do, swing by my place, you can have a weed pulling party, it's good fun, you'll be outdoors in the fresh air, and will feel a sense of accomplishment when you see the results. (y)
How much do you pay? I’ve got a lawn care business making around $40/hr

How much do you pay? I’ve got a lawn care business making around $40/hr

Pay you? No you've got it wrong. It's called "The Garden Experience".

California Garden Experience
In today's crowded cities people don't have enough space to breath let alone experience real nature. This experience allows you to get out into the wilderness (actually suburbia) and interact wild growth plants. During your trip you will likely encounter Dandelion Fornicatus, Bittercress, Chickweed, Dudeweed, Dead-nettle and several other types of particularly sturborn plants.​
This 4 hour excursion, allows you to pull them from the ground from the root. It also includes rental gloves ($2 value), a piece of a paper to make a hat and hose water.​
The best part is, you get to take them with you and make a mixed green salad to impress your hipster friends.​
Just $49.99 + tax.​
Bucket not include.​

Pay you? No you've got it wrong. It's called "The Garden Experience".

California Garden Experience
In today's crowded cities people don't have enough space to breath let alone experience real nature. This experience allows you to get out into the wilderness (actually suburbia) and interact wild growth plants. During your trip you will likely encounter Dandelion Fornicatus, Bittercress, Chickweed, Dudeweed, Dead-nettle and several other types of particularly sturborn plants.​
This 4 hour excursion, allows you to pull them from the ground from the root. It also includes rental gloves ($2 value), a piece of a paper to make a hat and hose water.​
The best part is, you get to take them with you and make a mixed green salad to impress your hipster friends.​
Just $49.99 + tax.​
Bucket not include.​

Most kids who grew up in the cities..
All they've seen are the shrubbery that's planted in the street medians or sideways..
Or the weeds that grew into between the cracks/seams of street curbs...

They haven't seen true Nature.
1714336238170.png

1714336156468.png

1714336364085.png

1714336302919.png

1714336416981.png

1714336484355.png

Back