What is happening here😞?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnzEXB

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Was having this trouble and systematically bought new center differential, motor and ESC. Full throttle and that all that happens then have no power at all. Any help is greatly appreciated . Thanks

C9E78E97-E272-4799-B318-F00761CF9E8D.jpeg

Oh? It shows up on my thread
YouTube vid

thanks for your help

Last edited:
Are all of your motor wires plugged in properly?

Like @Spoc85 took the words out of my mouth
I had that issue you have, I run sensored 8s 1650 and forgot I don’t have to swap wires when running sensored duh me but I did run non sensored 6s 2200 castle where B and C wires are switched only.

Like @Spoc85 took the words out of my mouth
I had that issue you have, I run sensored 8s 1650 and forgot I don’t have to swap wires when running sensored duh me but I did run non sensored 6s 2200 castle where B and C wires are switched only.
I have the A and C wires switched. I don’t know what a sensor Ed motor is. I have blx 4047motor pro tech 130 esc 6s

I have the A and C wires switched. I don’t know what a sensor Ed motor is. I have blx 4047motor pro tech 130 esc 6s
I had a non sensored motor and for it to perform correctly I had to switch b and c wires on my 2200 motor. Can you show pictures of motor and esc
What did you do differently before it started making that noise?

Was the car running good beforehand

Oh? It shows up on my thread
YouTube vid

thanks for your help
Yep that’s a motor out of sync with the ESC. It could be the motor, the ESC, or the wires between them. Inspect the wires first, then swap the motor if needed.

I was abusing it. Tried to repair but that didn’t work so bought new stuff.

1132933D-AB07-444C-8AFE-00EA95FAD2F4.jpeg

8DC66CF0-D7F6-4017-B858-179AF123CC68.jpeg

082EEF9B-A799-477E-B30F-3BD986D36BBF.jpeg

The connectors from motor to ESC didn’t just plug in. I crimped them down and shrink wrapped them. I will look into that JD

The connectors from motor to ESC didn’t just plug in. I crimped them down and shrink wrapped them. I will look into that JD
Oh no…. That isn’t a good thing to do. You definitely want the correct connection on all leads. You need to solder new bullet connectors on it if they didn’t fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back