What is on your Christmas wish list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john 8s

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
Mine will no doubt be something R/C related. I always buy myself something every year at Christmas. I save a bit through the year to buy what I want. This year I think I am going to get an XLX2 combo. Just haven't decided which one.

From me, to me. 😬
IMG_0946.png

I’m usually the buyer..

My xmas list will look something like this but I won’t hold my breath. Nothing RC ever, I always buy what I want in that dept.

Audi rs-3 with a tune, CF package and DP.
Tritoon with twin 450 Yammy’s
New personal Jet
Health to everyone

Then a pair of socks so at least I get something 🤪

My Christmas wish list is pretty simple.. All's I want is my family and friends to be healthy . With out good health there really isn't much..and as for Rc stuff I pretty much get what I want through out the year .😁👍
Amen brother. This is everything. Trust me.

My Christmas wish list is pretty simple.. All's I want is my family and friends to be healthy . With out good health there really isn't much..and as for Rc stuff I pretty much get what I want through out the year .😁👍
Yeah. I always want a gift to open. Just one. :cool: But I do give gifts as well.

Mine will no doubt be something R/C related. I always buy myself something every year at Christmas. I save a bit through the year to buy what I want. This year I think I am going to get an XLX2 combo. Just haven't decided which one.
Depends on what sales are too good to pass this Christmas. Last year I picked up the Mojave EXB and the Fireteam because of the great sale.

Wouldn't mind a Losi pro moto and maybe a New Crawler.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back