What M2C motor mount do I need?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinC

Flyboy, Cat Hoarder, Tiger Tamer, Party Crasher.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Talion
  8. Talion EXB
Hey Arrma nation.

Will the M2C 3050 mount/slider combo fit the M2C Mojave chassis? Sorry for sounding like a newb but I really can’t tell for sure looking at their website.
I’m upgrading the Fireteam soon and I’m trying to fill a hundred dollar order so I can get free shipping…..I don’t really need the mount….🤣 but I digs my M2C bling.

cheers,
kev

Hey Arrma nation.

Will the M2C 3050 mount/slider combo fit the M2C Mojave chassis? Sorry for sounding like a newb but I really can’t tell for sure looking at their website.
I’m upgrading the Fireteam soon and I’m trying to fill a hundred dollar order so I can get free shipping…..I don’t really need the mount….🤣 but I digs my M2C bling.

cheers,
kev
If we can't help I have had good luck emailing m2c with questions.

The short answer is yes/no..

It was designed for the older style center diff caps.. so if you have one of those laying around from v3 and older stuff you can make it work… but it’s not a “direct bolt on”

Okay, do they make a mount for the Mojave M2c chassis or no?

Yes but you would need the following 2 parts to run the center roll hoop.

AR310428
AR320273
You only need this out of the first one
Screenshot_20220903-173346_Chrome.jpg

You only need this out of the second one.
Screenshot_20220903-173147_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Thx Slick.

what about the PPS mounts? I haven’t done the research yet….does the PPS fit 6s M2c chassis’s?

Thx Slick.

what about the PPS mounts? I haven’t done the research yet….does the PPS fit 6s M2c chassis’s?
I run the PPS mount in my Outcast 6s with the M2C chassis. Every motor mount will fit on every chassis, some just might require you to buy a few parts depending on the version of the vehicle you are working with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back