Kraton What the heck is this tray mount used for ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ActionJackson

Reaction score
Howdy folks, I cannot figure out what this little holder in the center of the photo is made to hold…??? It seems like a great place to hold a battery bypass/short but none seem to fit!

62FEDF04-FA2E-4EFD-89CA-ADD9149FEC64.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was thinking that same thing last night!!!! I believe it's to hold the balancer plugs but I can't figure out how it works - like my daddy always said, you're as sharp as a marble boy! :ROFLMAO:

I tend to rubberband the balance leads to the battery itself, that way if in a Bad crash those leads don't end up staying in the holder while the battery gets to flying out the car!

I spent almost 10 minutes earlier trying to figure out what the hell that was for. I thought it was for the balance plug also but yeah, it wouldn’t fit. However I can see that one would fit after taking the plastic cover off so I’m glad someone mentioned it. I don’t plan on ever using it but I’m glad I know what the heck it’s for 😂

Its so you can hide easter eggs

I heard it on Twitter that it's for the new Advanced Nano Tesla Powercells for [T]watches..

Enough power for 8S in a tiny pack to fit right into those slots and only needs small bands to hold in place ,Even during extreme bashes and from hi-moon jumps/landings.
The wires themselves are pure Borophene and just 40 microns thick, can handle ~600amps continuous. They're basically superconductors at room temps.
https://www.technologyreview.com/20...he-new-2d-material-taking-chemistry-by-storm/

🤣 thank you for the honest (and funny) answers guys!

I like the extra body clip rubber response because that’s about all I’ll use it for!

Glad to know I wasn’t the only one stumped by that thing… and I’m supposed to be a dang engineer 🤪

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back