Mojave What to convert to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I want to convert these parts from two Mojave chassis’s to something like a talion or fireteam. What do I need for those?
image.jpg

Search build threads for things like Monster Mojave, Kraton xl, Talion xl. With the Mojave chassis it’s either going to be an XL or a Fireteam. I think to make it more of a Fireteam stance you would mainly need an arms and driveshafts to widen it out. Really depends how far you want to go to get it to be a “Fireteam” or more of a custom one off build.

This is my Fireteam that I transformed but all I really changed is body, side guards, wing mount, body mounts and tires.

D677E678-7AE0-4C1E-B989-A6154CF69141.jpeg

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/“not-another-fireteam-build”-build.58681/

Search build threads for things like Monster Mojave, Kraton xl, Talion xl. With the Mojave chassis it’s either going to be an XL or a Fireteam. I think to make it more of a Fireteam stance you would mainly need an arms and driveshafts to widen it out. Really depends how far you want to go to get it to be a “Fireteam” or more of a custom one off build.

This is my Fireteam that I transformed but all I really changed is body, side guards, wing mount, body mounts and tires.

View attachment 324324

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/“not-another-fireteam-build”-build.58681/
So length wise a fireteam would be a direct conversion? What about the body posts? Will they accommodate all the 6s bodies besides the outcast?

I would integrate Mojave body post mounts if you can, they protect the towers and the spring design helps with body longevity.

IMG_3253.jpeg

For what it would cost to convert to a Fireteam, including the body, I’d just buy a new Fireteam.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back