Kraton What top speed will 2 2s 100c batteries get you? (4s kraton)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest change you will notice is more punch off the line and mid-range torque. Top speed won't change much, unless you already have modified your 4s truck to be a proper speed run truck with max gearing.

Don't read too much into the c ratings on batteries......there are several threads on this forum that reveal that most if not all are very inaccurate.....

Batteries invariably have little todo with speed, unless you compare a really good one with one that is super crappy

If speed is your target, look at gearing changes, while remembering that pushing the gearing ratios for more speed can introduce problems with heat if you did repeated speed runs.

Have fun

Don't read too much into the c ratings on batteries......there are several threads on this forum that reveal that most if not all are very inaccurate.....

Batteries invariably have little todo with speed, unless you compare a really good one with one that is super crappy

If speed is your target, look at gearing changes, while remembering that pushing the gearing ratios for more speed can introduce problems with heat if you did repeated speed runs.

Have fun
Oh yeah I’m gonna change the gear to 18T cuz I have one already just laying in my tool box..lol

when playing w speed and torque, the way to acheive your desired balance is with gearing, punch settings, and the timing of the motor, and in doing so u need to monitor your motors heat cuz you will cook it running higher gears with high timing and insuficiant cooling of the motor.... idealy i would turn the timing down a bit from oe setting, and move up a few teeth from original on gear while keeping an eye on temps, your driving style maters too. these rigs are quick enough at 40mph, and if your looking for a speed runner than a kraton aint for you either

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back