Mojave Arrma Mojave 4S. What have you broken?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized my rear bumper is bent downward. So the body doesn't quite mate up right in the back. NP right? Nope. Screws are sized up and one sheared off.
Good thing I have an extra rear bulkhead from...well...the last...😶🤫

Billet suspension still great but broke rear cvd. Too much power to rear with 1 million center diff fluid. But boy it is fun.

image.jpg

Billet suspension. Awesome. Landing on a rock. Not so awesome.
image.jpg
Jennys RC. AWSOME
image.jpg

New chassis, new body and new stock wheels and tires from Jenny’s RC. Not broken wallet but seriously wounded.

New chassis, new body and new stock wheels and tires from Jenny’s RC. Not broken wallet but seriously wounded.
If you’re going to keep running alloy arms with bashing, I’d have a few chassis on the shelf.

Quite honestly the truck handles and drives really awesome with the alloy arms that I’m going to keep running them for now. The chassis broke really due to a jump that landed directly on a rock and something would have broken anyway ( no way to avoid landing I didn’t even see it). Chassis cost isn’t so great that I’m worried about it and it provides me an excuse to service diffs, shocks etc. during rebuild. Not going to run the new body though as it really is too pretty.

I keep a pretty body and a set of new tires for when she's sitting on my rack at home. That and the boxes of spare parts under my bed and I'm set 😁

While she’s apart any input on diff fluid viscosity for front and rear diffs? I’m running 1 million in the center and it’s been great.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Seriously didn’t last long. 1/2 battery pack and lost the steering. Bent the steering center link (aluminum) but at least it didn’t break the chassis. I might be done bashing for a while. Between the Mojave 4S and my lasernut it seems all I do is fix them!!!!

IMG_9378.jpeg

IMG_9379.jpeg

Back