What's the go-to place for 3D printers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you all see the models -that's running Klipper

Creality Ender 3 V3 KE
(Final Verdict)

Creality CR-10 SE (latest version with Klipper)

Elegoo
Neptune 4 (& 4 Pro)

[CoreXY platform]
Creality K1 Max

& it's little boy- the K1

Well if all goes well in the next few weeks and a sale I've been working on happens, then I'll be picking up a 3D printer myself.

Looking at the Bambu Lab P1S, X1-Carbon, or even the Prusa MK4.

I'll keep you guys posted!

Excellent!

Looking forward to @WoodiE joining the 3D Revolution 💥🤘

It's going to be an Exciting ride!!
Paramount Network Horse GIF by Yellowstone

Well if all goes well in the next few weeks and a sale I've been working on happens, then I'll be picking up a 3D printer myself.

Looking at the Bambu Lab P1S, X1-Carbon, or even the Prusa MK4.

I'll keep you guys posted!
If you wanna take my advice, skip on the Prusa. The bambu labs are unbelievable. Sweet printers, we have about 20 of them. And one Prusa. Telling statistic.

If you wanna take my advice, skip on the Prusa. The bambu labs are unbelievable. Sweet printers, we have about 20 of them. And one Prusa. Telling statistic.

Woah!!

You a print farm??

To tell you the truth I'm more leaning towards the X1 Carbon or the P1S, but my biggest issue with them is being closed source and from a few reviews I've seen are dependent on the cloud (Bambu).

It's really that reason why I'm still considering the Prusa being open source and would keep on working without issue and full featured even if Prusa closed it's doors tomorrow.

But even still, I'm still heavily leaning towards Bambu. Maybe the X1 Carbon with a few extra PLA basic filaments, 0.6mm complete hotend and anti-vibration feet.

Woah!!

You a print farm??
My dad 3D prints the shells for the antennas for a internet device.

To tell you the truth I'm more leaning towards the X1 Carbon or the P1S, but my biggest issue with them is being closed source and from a few reviews I've seen are dependent on the cloud (Bambu).

It's really that reason why I'm still considering the Prusa being open source and would keep on working without issue and full featured even if Prusa closed it's doors tomorrow.

But even still, I'm still heavily leaning towards Bambu. Maybe the X1 Carbon with a few extra PLA basic filaments, 0.6mm complete hotend and anti-vibration feet.
Yeah, open source is helpful, but Bambu is just crazy good. Most other printers have to be messed with to get working well. The Bambus just plug-n-play

Back