Senton Wheel has camber what does it mean?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Does this mean my axle has unscrewed?
IMG_20220919_132414.jpg

Most RC cars have some camber from the factory, usually between 1 and 2 degrees. It's normal, and it doesn't mean there is a problem with the suspension or axles. Do a web search on "camber" and you will find the advantages and disadvantages of different camber settings. If you are still concerned, check the wheel nuts, driveshafts, and axle carriers to see if they are loose or damaged.

Most RC cars have some camber from the factory, usually between 1 and 2 degrees. It's normal, and it doesn't mean there is a problem with the suspension or axles. Do a web search on "camber" and you will find the advantages and disadvantages of different camber settings. If you are still concerned, check the wheel nuts, driveshafts, and axle carriers to see if they are loose or damaged.
Looks more cambered than other tires. And the tire wobles like crazy

Looks more cambered than other tires. And the tire wobles like crazy
Something is loose going by wobbles like crazy..do what senton prime suggests
I'm sure you already took the wheel off and inspected .that would be your first move before dropping questions on here as to what could be wrong.you already mentioned it wobbles like crazy.so your first check should be everything that's on that wheel.take it all apart.if you see nothing then tighten it all up and see if wobble is gone..you will get a small play ..that's normal but not wobbly like you say.i hope you trouble shoot it.good luck

I'm sure you already took the wheel off and inspected .that would be your first move before dropping questions on here as to what could be wrong.you already mentioned it wobbles like crazy.so your first check should be everything that's on that wheel.take it all apart.if you see nothing then tighten it all up and see if wobble is gone..you will get a small play ..that's normal but not wobbly like you say.i hope you trouble shoot it.good luck
I already checked 2 times. But 3 time strikes my wheels hex na spot was bent in and it couldn't hold the hex in place 💀

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back