When paint bleed ,and to much Fish Scale color change Puts you back at square 1šŸ˜”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Youā€™ll find quite a few people here that can put them to good use Iā€™m sure. If one of your rejects would fit a big rock or 3s typhon, hold it for me until next pay day šŸ˜ƒ
Heck, my payday is tomorrow... Post them up!
:)

Since my kid keeps blowing through Granite bodies I'm down for some paint bleed. I finally convinced him to let me put a wing on it so (crosses fingers) hopefully it slows down his body damage.

I found out the hard way myself that when shooting pearls and holographic paints and pearls ..that you really need to go light and even on the coats ..dry in between coats

Candies can be tough like that as well and ā€œpoolā€ if shot too heavy

The pearls tend to fish eye and ball up if shot too heavy .. youā€™ll master it in no time though

Iā€™ve had my fair share of rejects for one thing or another ..donā€™t sweat it šŸ‘šŸ¼

I found out the hard way myself that when shooting pearls and holographic paints and pearls ..that you really need to go light and even on the coats ..dry in between coats

Candies can be tough like that as well and ā€œpoolā€ if shot too heavy

The pearls tend to fish eye and ball up if shot too heavy .. youā€™ll master it in no time though

Iā€™ve had my fair share of rejects for one thing or another ..donā€™t sweat it šŸ‘šŸ¼
Iā€™ve found metallic paints need more dry time between coats as well. I obviously donā€™t have the experience yā€™all have but the few bodies I tried to use metallic paint have pooled and had swirls in the metallic flake.

Well I will let the Cat out the bag,I have a huge Respect for everyone here on the Forum. The level of knowledge and now how here,I need to stay on Top of my game,second PLACE finishes last, if that makes since, OCD is a drug, and I don't mind it.
I am a Master Automotive Technician by trade and when I repair a Vehicle, I treat Every Vehicle as if were my own.,If a Customer comes to you for work,it should never be about the dollar,because the Check has already been Cashed,do the the Job right,and have a Customer for life..Thats just me.OCD..šŸ˜”,I apologize for the Ocd story..šŸ™„

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back