When will arrma get into 1/16 game im down for a brushless midget

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
I live in an rv spot and have a BMX spot down the road for bashing but sometimes I just wanna rip around the park it would be more ideal to use a 16 in the park the gravel fling and kids around make it less than safe with the bigboys they are going to let me build a mini track down by the river too been looking at some deerc 3s 16s but I want an arrma

They never will. :rolleyes:
You will be waiting for naught.

If they were going to release a mini they should have done it a long time ago the Chinese currently have the 1/12-1/16 scale market cornered and not sure they could release a product that would cost less than the Boost line but have better quality than the Chinese cars. As an example look at how much the LC Racing cars cost. The ready to run truggy is $320. https://shop.lcracing.net/products/emb-tg-1-14-4wd-truggy?variant=31528826142833 Would you want to spend $300+ on a 1/14-1/16 scale car when the 1/10 scale cars cost the same price? If they made a small scale car it would have to be extremely cheap and crappy in order to compete with the rest of the market and not overlap the 1/10 scale platform imho.

If they were going to release a mini they should have done it a long time ago the Chinese currently have the 1/12-1/16 scale market cornered and not sure they could release a product that would cost less than the Boost line but have better quality than the Chinese cars. As an example look at how much the LC Racing cars cost. The ready to run truggy is $320. https://shop.lcracing.net/products/emb-tg-1-14-4wd-truggy?variant=31528826142833 Would you want to spend $300+ on a 1/14-1/16 scale car when the 1/10 scale cars cost the same price? If they made a small scale car it would have to be extremely cheap and crappy in order to compete with the rest of the market and not overlap the 1/10 scale platform imho.
Good point

I live in an rv spot and have a BMX spot down the road for bashing but sometimes I just wanna rip around the park it would be more ideal to use a 16 in the park the gravel fling and kids around make it less than safe with the bigboys they are going to let me build a mini track down by the river too been looking at some deerc 3s 16s but I want an arrma
Mini little ARRMAS sounds cool..😁👍 .like little carpet racers.i can picture a micro Typhon or kraton ,any micro arrma would be ill😁

Good point

Don't get me wrong I would love a 1/14 scale Kraton but I just don't see Arrma ever doing it. In all reality they could easily do it by modifying the Mini 8ight platform that Losi already has designs for.

chris farley snl GIF

Don't get me wrong I would love a 1/14 scale Kraton but I just don't see Arrma ever doing it. In all reality they could easily do it by modifying the Mini 8ight platform that Losi already has designs for.
Just that since Losi already has gone that route, makes no sense for HH to consider one in the Arrma line up.
Why would HH want their wholly owned sub brands to compete??(n) They normally never do that.

Just that since Losi already has gone that route, makes no sense for HH to consider one in the Arrma line up.
Why would HH want their wholly owned sub brands to compete??(n) They normally never do that.

The Mini 8ight has been discontinued for a few years now. It would be no different than HH giving Vaterra the axe only to rerelease the V100 under the Losi branding.

I see....
I know the Mini 8 was popular there for a while.

I see....
I know the Mini 8 was popular there for a while.
They discontinued it at the wrong time imho, they discontinued the Mini 8ight right before WL Toys dropped the 144001. 1/12-1/14 has been very popular since.

Yeah with raarlo, wltoys, deerrc, and many many other Amazon options all making 1/18 to 1/14 scale stuff, I think the small/mini market is already pretty saturdated. I don't see them jumping any time soon.

I think that small of size can afford some QC issues and not see too much profit loss. At the 1/10 scale and above, I think you need better QC to make sure the product lasts a while in order to stick in the market. Otherwise you would end up like redcats 1/10 scale line.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back