Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Where to buy?

Tom T

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Under the shock description it lists 4mm shafts for the shocks. Also the picture shows the shock protectors on the tops of the shocks.

Thanks, thats what I needed to know. Just ORDERED A KRATON!!! Woooohooo!!!! :p Lets see, Im 83 miles from Champaign/Horizon H. It should be here tomorrow, unless it comes smart post. Then it will be in Feburary hahaha

Mongoose

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, 4x4-Mega
Congrats @Tom T! Champaign, Illinois is where Tower Hobbies is too....as well as Horizon. I’m in Southern Ohio and my delivery’s are usually next day too.

bicketybam

BickeringBam - YouTube Mega Star!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Notorious, Talion
I don't buy from tower because of this they don't have what u need in stock most of the time tower has got worse after the buy out
My experience is that if Tower doesn't have it, no one does (referring to Arrma parts).

Krathead

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, ,
My LHS is on my way home from work and they are very good to me. I am grateful that they are there. I don't think supporting hobby shops from across the country is the same thing. I care about my local business. he is the one I need to be there when I need him and he is the one who worked hard to earn my business.

JT58

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Talion, Notorious
My LHS is on my way home from work and they are very good to me. I am grateful that they are there. I don't think supporting hobby shops from across the country is the same thing. I care about my local business. he is the one I need to be there when I need him and he is the one who worked hard to earn my business.
Yea, that’s be awesome and I would happily give them business if I had one locally or even the next town over.

Krathead

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, ,
Seems like they are slowly fading away. That is why I try to encourage people to use them before they are all gone.

Forrest125

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
I’m going to add hobby to my business and I will happily ship free anywhere in US while treating any arrma fan as a local :) lol also in the future any shipping thru UPS USPS and fedex can be manipulated to arrive at any date or be held

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
Gotta love Tower Hobbies...placed an order at noon today and it will be delivered tomorrow.
The hell? Where do you live? The fastest I have ever gotten anything from anyone is 3 days.

Mongoose

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, 4x4-Mega
Cincinnati. They’re in Illinois so not too far away...it’s next day every time I order from them...plus it’s only $1.99 shipping.

Edit-it’s a whole different story if I order from Amain in Cali...3-4 days minimum.

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
Cincinnati. They’re in Illinois so not too far away...it’s next day every time I order from them...plus it’s only $1.99 shipping.

Edit-it’s a whole different story if I order from Amain in Cali...3-4 days minimum.
I live in South Dakota no matter where I order from it's 3 days. Does Tower still use UPS Surepost for their $1.99 shipping? The last time I used their $1.99 parts shipping it took a week and a half for my parts to travel 963 miles, or 13 hour drive.

chazekxt46

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Raider
I live in South Dakota no matter where I order from it's 3 days. Does Tower still use UPS Surepost for their $1.99 shipping? The last time I used their $1.99 parts shipping it took a week and a half for my parts to travel 963 miles, or 13 hour drive.
iam in northeast ks and about 6 to 7 days to get my stuff

Mongoose

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, 4x4-Mega
Dang guys, that sucks. The notification said it is shipping FedEx.

bicketybam

Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I usually pay the extra $2 for the 2 day shipping with Tower but one time I didn’t and went with their $1.99 shipping. It came Surepost and it took forever to get to me. Over a week. Never again.

JT58

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Talion, Notorious
It came Surepost and it took forever to get to me. Over a week. Never again.
I'm not sure there's any shipping method I hate more than Surepost. Amazon's delivery service is in the running though.

bicketybam

Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I'm not sure there's any shipping method I hate more than Surepost. Amazon's delivery service is in the running though.
I have Amazon Prime and the majority of my stuff shows up in 2 days. My last order got delivered on a Sunday by the post office.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.